Manchester United midfielder, Paul Pogba has described himself as a bad loser, insisting that the club has to end the season with a trophy.
According to Pogba, the Red Devils have not given up on chasing down rivals Manchester City for the Premier League title this season.
United have qualified for the semi-final of the Europa League and will face AS Roma.
The Europa League is now Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side’s only chance of winning a trophy this season.
United can reduce the gap between them and rivals City to eight points if they defeat relegation-battling Burnley in their Premier League meeting on Sunday, with only six games left.
“I just want to win something; I don’t like to play and not win,” the Frenchman told Sky Sports.
“I’m a bad loser, I will always be a bad loser, so every time I play, I want to win. Personally, we want it very bad.
“I think we are getting closer and closer – there is improvement I would say.”
Manchester United defeated Granada in the two-legged quarter-final to book a place for the semi-final where they will face Italian side, AS Roma.
- Europa League: Mikel Arteta gives reasons for late substitutions during 1-1 draw with Slavia Prague
- China, North Korea boost nuclear arsenals as worldwide stockpile shrinks
- EPL: I’m disappointed, gutted over 1-1 draw with Arsenal – Fulham boss, Scott Parker
- EPL: God help Arsenal – Roy Keane blasts Gunners after 1-1 draw with Fulham
- EPL: Arteta gives reasons for shouting at Arsenal players during 1-0 defeat to Man City
- EPL: Willian starts as Arteta releases Arsenal’s starting XI against Fulham
- Fulham vs Arsenal: Arteta suffers major injury blow ahead of EPL opener
- Arteta finally decide to sell Emi Martinez to EPL rivals, Leno to start against Fulham
- Fulham vs Arsenal: Arteta warned about starting Saliba in EPL opener
- Fulham vs Arsenal: What Arteta said about move for Aouar ahead of EPL opener