Arsenal captain, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, has revealed why he is struggling at Emirates this season.
Aubameyang signed a new deal with Arsenal in the summer but has yet to recapture his previous stunning form for the Gunners this season.
The 31-year-old has only managed three Premier League goals in 15 appearances so far this season for Mikel Arteta’s side.
But Aubameyang is now saying that he’s struggling because it was part of football, adding that he and his teammates gave a lot at the end of last season to win the FA Cup and to qualify for the Europa League.
Speaking ahead of Arsenal’s Premier League clash with Crystal
Palace on Thursday, Aubameyang told Sky Sports, “From the beginning of this season I was struggling a lot, but I think this is part of football.
“We gave a lot at the end of the season to win the FA Cup and to qualify for the Europa League because it was really important for the club.
“Sometimes you’ve ups and downs, and you’ve to manage as best you can. I tried my best, and until now it wasn’t the best performance from me.”
“I am still positive. I think I can turn this around,” the Gabonese striker added.
“It is really hard to manage both, but you’ve to be as positive as you can because the team needs you.
“I always try to give my best, not only on the pitch but also in the dressing room for the guys.
“Sometimes it is hard, and maybe you aren’t in the right mood, but you’ve to find a way to change it and give positive vibes for the guys.”
- Man in court over alleged manslaughter in LagosIn Local NewsJanuary 25, 2021A total of 176 persons have died in various road crashes that occurred across Ogun State between January and December 2020, DAILY POST learnt. The ...[Read more]
- Mzbel’s Beljam Records Introduces Signee Heartman With First Single Titled ‘For You’In Entertainment, MzbelJanuary 25, 2021On Friday, BelJam Records’ CEO Belinda Nana Ekua Amoah (Mzbel) outdoors her new signee Heartman Lali Ezuh (HeartMan) at an unveiling meeting with the ...[Read more]
- Zamfara : 8,000 civil servants petition NLC over pension refundIn NewsJanuary 25, 2021Nigerian Government through the National Information Technology Development Agency, NITDA, has reminded all data controllers and processors in the ...[Read more]
- Simi Explains Why She Named Her Album “Restless II” While On Apple MusicIn Celebrity NewsJanuary 25, 2021First-time mum singer and songwriter Simi was on Apple Music 1 over the weekend with Alexis Nadeska as she discusses her latest album “Restless II”. ...[Read more]
- Mind Your Business – Sonia, Jude Ighalo’s Wife Slams Fan Who Asked About Her MarriageIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 25, 2021Sonia Ighalo wife of football star Jude Ighalo wants everyone to mind their business and stay out of any conversations involving her marriage. The ...[Read more]
- Woman cries out in pain as cows destroy her farmland (Video)In Gossip, Viral NewsJanuary 25, 2021A video has surfaced online showing the moment a woman arrived at her farmland only to see cows eating and destroying her crops. A bike man had ...[Read more]
- Man curses Governor Makinde as he shares video from scene of an alleged Fulani herdsmen attack he survived with his family (video)In NewsJanuary 25, 2021A Nigerian man who identified himself as Olarewanju a.k.a St. Larry has shared a video from the scene of an alleged Fulani herdsmen attack he ...[Read more]
- “I am so proud of this achievement” – 36-year-old Bauchi carpenter becomes father of 13 children as his four wives give birth within 3 weeksIn NewsJanuary 25, 2021A 36-year-old carpenter from Zango ward, Bauchi State, Nura Walwala Magaji, is over the moon after his four wives gave birth within three weeks, ...[Read more]
- VIDEO: Angel Obinim Advices Christians To Make Money And Chill Because Jesus Christ May Not Return To EarthIn EntertainmentJanuary 25, 2021The only angel on earth who was arrested by the Police and couldn’t vanish is back with yet another ridiculous advice to Christians. According to ...[Read more]
- Nigerian govt fixes 15 March for deadline of annual data audit reportIn NewsJanuary 25, 2021Nigerian Government through the National Information Technology Development Agency, NITDA, has reminded all data controllers and processors in the ...[Read more]