Paris Saint-Germain manager, Mauricio Pochettino, has released his side’s squad to face Manchester City in today’s Champions League semi-final first-leg tie at the Parc des Princes Stadium in Paris.
Pochettino named a 25-man squad to face Man City via the club’s official website on Wednesday.
The French Ligue 1 champions head to the game following a 3-1 win over Metz last weekend.
PSG had knocked Bayern Munich out of the Champions League quarter-final earlier this month, while Man City eliminated Borussia Dortmund.
Below is PSG’s squad vs Man City:
Bakker Mitchel, Dagba Colin, Diallo Abdou, Di Maria Angel, Draxler Julian, Florenzi Alessandro, Gueye Idrissa, Herrera Ander, Icardi Mauro, Kean Moise, Kehrer Thilo, Kimpembe Presnel, Kurzawa Layvin, Marquinhos, Mbappé Kylian, Navas Keylor, Neymar JR, Paredes Leandro, Pereira Danilo, Rafinha, Randriamamy Mathyas, Rico Sergio, Saidani Yanis, Sarabia Pablo, Verratti Marco.
The kick-off time for PSG vs Man City is 8 pm.
- EPL: Premier League highest goal scorers revealed [Top 15]
- Thanksgiving: Paying Back or Paying Forward to God?
- EPL: Clubs interested in Ighalo revealed as player set to leave Man United
- EPL: Premier League’s top earners revealed [Top 25]
- Europa League highest goal scorers this season revealed [See top 19]
- Champions League highest goal scorers this season revealed [See top 21]
- LaLiga final day: Highest goal scorers revealed [See top 10]
- UTME 2023: Top 10 best JAMB candidates, highest scores revealed
- Highest earning footballers in the world revealed [See top 10]
- Premier League clubs threaten vote to relegate bottom three clubs if they block plans to restart season