The Ghana Football Association wishes to announce the programme line up for the Black Stars from now until the 2023 Africa Cup of Nations in Cameroon.
Ghana have qualified for a record ninth Africa Cup of Nations tournament on the spin and are set to battle other African giants in the continental showpiece scheduled for Cameroon in June 2023.
The Black Stars will also begin the qualifiers for the 2023 FIFA World Cup in June this year – with an aim to qualify for the 2023 World Cup after missing out on the previous edition in Russia. The Black Stars are paired with South Africa, Zimbabwe and Ethiopia in Group G.
Here is the full activity list of the Black Stars:
2023 national teams training calendar
Credit: Ghana Football Association
- AFCON Qualifiers: Three Black Satellites players earn Black Stars call up
- CAF postpones 2023 FIFA World Cup qualifiers
- FIFA World Cup: Asian qualifiers postponed to 2023
- AFCON Qualifiers: Morale in Black Stars’ camp is high–Emmanuel Boateng
- FIFA Reveal 2023 World Cup Schedule; 4 Games A Day During Group Stage
- FIFA postpones age grade Women’s World Cup and Futsal World Cup to 2023
- Rohr makes demand from Ahmed Musa ahead of 2023 AFCON qualifiers
- 2023 World Cup qualifiers: CAF confirms new date for Nigeria, Egypt, Senegal matches
- Tammy Abraham and Fikayo Tomori fail to make England squad for World Cup qualifiers after switching allegiance and snubbing Nigeria
- Nigeria vs Tunisia: Why it will be difficult to pick list for AFCON qualifiers – Rohr