Yvonne Nelson aka Yaa Asantewaa is going after Fella Makafui, Princess Shyngle and the bunch of Influencers out there deceiving young ladies with the use of slim tea and waist trainers in the name of getting that hourglass figure they so much desire.
Fella Makafui and Princess Shyngle have been advertising and deceiving young ladies on Instagram to buy their waist trainers and slim tea so obviously, this shade from Yvonne Nelson is directed at their fake as*es.
TRENDING: Report Claims Drake Has Been Dating Johanna Leia For Months And Mentoring Her Son Too
Yvonne Nelson tweeted;
“Before we go to church, lemme say this…baby gyal,no slimming tea / waist trainer is gonna give you no TAPOLI / snatched body,stop letting these companies / influencers fool you. Two people, a doctor or your mum and one place , the gym can give you that body”.
Yvonne is telling the young ladies to hit the gym if they want that body they so much desire and stop wasting their money on slim tea and waist trainers.
- BBNaija’s Uriel Reacts To Yvonne Nelson’s Post Of Slim Tea And Waist Trainers Not Giving Snatched Body
- “No slimming tea or waist trainers will give you a snatched body” – Actress, Yvonne Nelson
- Has Yvonne Nelson Bought An Island And Named It ‘Yvonne Nelson Island’ (YNisland)?
- Moments: Fella Makafui Goes Shopping For Her Little Princess, Island (Video)
- There’s Nothing Wrong With Using Waist Trainers – Actress Kehinde Bankole Encourages Ladies
- Tiny waist actress, Princess Shyngle reveals she is bisexual
- Yvonne Okoro Finally Breaks Silence On Beef With Yvonne Nelson
- My big buttocks hasn’t taken me anywhere; hard work did – Fella Makafui
- Flat tummy, slim waist, Mzvee is giving the boys pressure
- Fella Makafui Gives Joey B The Weirdest Gift As Compensation For Not Featuring On Medikal’s EP