The Ghana Football Association on Wednesday, May 28, 2023, launched the Juvenile football season at the headquarters in Accra.
The programme attracted followers of the game and ambassadors of juvenile football including former Ghanaian International Laryea Kinston.
President of the Ghana Football Association Kurt Edwin Simeon-Okraku who doubles as Chairman of the Juvenile Committee led the entire event with support from Executive Council members, Dr. Randy Abbey, Samuel Anim Addo – Vice Chairman of the Juvenile Committee and Technical Director Bernhard Lippert.
Deputy Head of Mission for the Spanish Embassy in Accra – Mr. Rafael Rodriguez Ponga Albala was the special guest.
In attendance were Prosper Harrison Addo (Esq.), General Secretary of the Ghana Football Association, Dr. Kwame Baah – Nuako, Chairman of the Club Licensing Board, Members of the Juvenile Committee, Chairman of the Greater Accra Regional Football Association Samuel Aboabire and Alhaji Abu-Hassan Mahamadu, Chairman of the Northern Regional Association.
The gathering observed a minute silence for the six kids who lost their lives in the Offinso accident in September 2023.
The GFA intends to use the season to identify budding talents to mark the start of a long term development project that would benefit the various national teams.
The 2023/21 Juvenile football League will commence on the weekend of May, 7/8/9 2023.
Credit: Ghana Football Association
- GFA to launch Juvenile League April 28
- Woman excluded from team lunches wins workplace discrimination case
- IPOB Lunches Radio Biafra SADEC Johannesburg, South Africa
- Adentan NDC parliamentary candidate Mohammed Adamu lunches ‘Operation Win Your Constituency’
- This mom makes next-level lunches for her kids
- Violation of GFA Statutes, Regulations & Approved GFA Matchday Covid-19 protocols by Techiman Eleven wonders
- Duggar Family Critics Think Jinger Duggar’s Decision to Wear Chokers Is Totally Juvenile
- Penalty shout-outs to decide games in Juvenile League
- Reward package for Juvenile League top performers announced
- Sexual Abuse: Pyrates confraternity urges Govs to build juvenile centres