The Ghana Football Association has outdoored Woodin as the Official Textile partner for a period of one year.
The outdooring event which took place at the GTP House, Tema on Friday, April 30, 2023 was attended by President Kurt Edwin Simeon-Okraku and Vice President Mark Addo.
Others included former GFA Chairman Alhaji M.N.D Jawula, Technical Director Bernhard Lippert, Jerry Dugbartey – a Member of the Women’s League Board, Director of Marketing Jamil Maraby and Henry Asante Twum – Director of Communications.
Woodin is a leading textile brand inspired by African Culture and art.
Woodin will provide fabrics and sports leisurewear for Coaches and Technical Team members of the 18 Premier League clubs, Coaches and Technical Team members of the 16 Women’s Premier League clubs and the Senior National Team – the Black Stars.
The Provisions breaks down to 1,200 yards of customized Woodin fabric to be used by the GFA as Official Friday wear.
Woodin will also provide 490 pieces each of Polo shirts, joggers, bomber jackets as well as 390 pieces of baseball caps designed with customized Woodin print.
Part of the deal is to produce GFA Textile Fabric for the staff of the Ghana Football Association.
Woodin vibrates a cultural diversity of music, textures, colours and inspiring people.
Credit: Ghana Football Association
- Violation of GFA Statutes, Regulations & Approved GFA Matchday Covid-19 protocols by Techiman Eleven wonders
- Textile garment workers worst hit by COVID-19 – NUTGTWN
- Textile workers felicitate with Muslims at sallah
- CBN approves N50bn for Nigeria’s textile industry
- Isa Funtua was an iconic friend, source of inspiration-Textile workers
- Textile Revival: Immortalise Mallam Isa Funtua, DG NTMA urges CBN Gov Emefiele
- Kaduna textile company sacks 3,000 workers, as activist fear crime surge
- So many people have been waiting to see your face, I love you Femi – Gay rights activist, Ayo says as he unveils his partner (photos)
- Nigerian boy who recently admitted to being queer, ‘unveils’ his partner (Photos)
- OPPO Mobile Unveils The New OPPO A92 In Nigeria With Brand Partner Tacha