Actor James Gardiner has shown massive love to his colleague actor John Dumelo after Prince David Osei, Kalybos, Bibi Bright and others campaigned against him at Ayawao West constituency.
According to James Gardiner in a long Instagram post, he’s all for John Dumelo and wishes him well in the December 7 elections.
READ ALSO: Mahama Afa! Rev Owusu Bempah Says He Doesn’t Like What God Revealed To Him About The Outcome Of The Elections
James Gardiner wrote;
I hope you are doing well and staying safe. I decided to make this letter public because I would like for everyone who isn’t paying attention to see how driven and relentless you are in vying for a challenging position of service to mankind. I’ve known you for many years but this is beyond friendship. If there’s one thing I would commend u about, it would be your spirit of resilience and how you make it look so effortless!!! How do you do it? I know you’ve had some downs, but you don’t stay down, you get back up, dust yourself off and keep moving. We learn from our mistakes.
Kofi, I’m sure a lot of people would doubt you in your quest to become the Member of Parliament for Ayawaso West Wougon Constituency but I know that, that even rekindles your energy to keep you going. It started off as a dismissal conversation, then you won the primaries and then the reality set in! You didn’t just get here overnight. It’s the passion you’ve had also for politics. It is glaringly obvious you have done more than enough to set an example of service to humanity. Though you are not an MP yet, you have, in your own little way shown a glimpse of hope in the good things you are setting out to do for the people. Donation of laptops to students, Start up Capitals for the needy to start their businesses, a Mushroom Initiative as an employment avenue. Your donations and your dedication during these ‘not so ordinary’ times have been remarkable! You were there during the fire outbreak and during the floody times. You were there to give a helping hand whenever and wherever you could. You’ve always been there. And for that I say Ayekoo!! A lot of people may say that all your good works you’ve done is a desperate solicitation for votes, but I pray you stay true to your course, yourself and to the people. You present another opportunity to show and prove that creatives are layered people of substance (and more than just ‘entertainers’) I hope that in the end, after all this is over, you would proudly stand in your office, look back at the toil and sweat u shed and tell your constituents and yourself, ‘We did it.’ Get to work already John! We move! ✊🏾 #Idey4u“.
- This Is The Shocking Number of Out- of-school-children In Nigeria – FG Declares NumberIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 22, 2021The Federal Government Thursday stated that Nigeria’s out- of-school-children (OSC) has dropped to 6.946 million from 10.1 million. The government ...[Read more]
- 7 dead, 4 injured as prison warden cause fatal accident in ImoIn Local NewsJanuary 22, 2021Three persons have been feared killed in a fresh attack at the ongoing communal crisis between Uko-nteghe Uda and Uko Akpan Enwang communities in Mbo ...[Read more]
- Hawa Koomson: What example is Akufo-Addo setting by rewarding politicians for bad behaviour? – Lydia Forson quizzesIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 22, 2021Actress Lydia Forson has expressed shock at the President rewarding politicians who have publicly displayed bad behaviour. The actress is wondering ...[Read more]
- One beheaded, two killed as communal crisis escalates in Akwa IbomIn Local News, NewsJanuary 22, 2021Three persons have been feared killed in a fresh attack at the ongoing communal crisis between Uko-nteghe Uda and Uko Akpan Enwang communities in Mbo ...[Read more]
- “Until the DM ends on the timeline”- Prince reacts to Laycon’s old tweet from 2017In Celebrity News, LayconJanuary 22, 2021The popular reality star, Prince Nelson Nwerem has stumbled on an old tweet of a fellow TV icon, Laycon from 2017 before fame. In an exchange from ...[Read more]
- Akufo-Addo reduced 126 Ministers because tattered economy can no longer bear it – A.B.A. FuseiniIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 22, 2021Member of Parliament for Sagnarigu Constituency, ABA Fuseini has said that the President had no choice but to reduce the size of his government. The ...[Read more]
- EPL: Georginio Wijnaldum criticizes Liverpool players for losing against Burnley at AnfieldIn EPL, SportsJanuary 22, 2021Barcelona boss, Ronald Koeman, has slammed his players for missing two penalties against Cornella in the Copa del Rey round of 32 fixture on Thursday ...[Read more]
- Sale of government assets will benefit Nigerians â Finance Minister, Zainab Ahmed saysIn NewsJanuary 22, 2021The Minister of Finance, Zainab Ahmed, has said that the sale of the Federal government’s properties to fund the 2021 budget will benefit ...[Read more]
- Stanbic Bank cleared in Tamale Medical Stores Fraud as more evidence emergesIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 22, 2021It is emerging that Stanbic Bank Limited was indeed not complicit in the infamous Tamale Medical Stores Fraud running into several thousands of Ghana ...[Read more]
- Kano govt commences fresh legal action against blasphemous singer, Yahaya SharifIn NewsJanuary 22, 2021Protesters have vandalized the Democratic Party headquarters in Portland and Oregon and a federal US Immigration and Customs Enforcement building, ...[Read more]