There shall be special rewards for top performers in the 2023 Juvenile football season. The prizes that range from shopping vouchers to mobile phones will go to players who will excel during the competition.
The announcement was made by President Simeon-Okraku on Wednesday during the launch of the Juvenile football season that is set to kick on the weekend of May 7-9, 2023.
The incentive package is part of a number of policies that have been earmarked to motivate players at the District and Regional levels.
‘’The Regional Top Scorers will receive Five Hundred Ghana cedis (GHs500) worth of shopping vouchers from Melcom while the Best players will receive Mobile Phones’’ President Simeon-Okraku announced on Wednesday.
The Juvenile League is returning to the domestic calendar after being in abeyance for close to four seasons – the competition is set to be revitalized across the country beginning from May 7-9, 2023.
Credit: Ghana Football Association
- Prize package for 2023/21 MTN FA Cup announced
- GFA to launch Juvenile League April 28
- Penalty shout-outs to decide games in Juvenile League
- Duggar Family Critics Think Jinger Duggar’s Decision to Wear Chokers Is Totally Juvenile
- Sexual Abuse: Pyrates confraternity urges Govs to build juvenile centres
- SEXUAL GENDER BASED ABUSE: Pyrates Confraternity urges Govs to build juvenile centres
- After 68 years in prison, America’s oldest juvenile lifer gets released aged 83
- Juvenile court judge charged with child porn possession
- Jersey Shore cop arrested for sexually abusing juvenile
- President Simeon- Okraku chairs Juvenile Committee