The Disciplinary Committee of the Ghana Football Association has handed Ghana Premier League side, Techiman Eleven Wonders a GHc10,000 fine for misconduct in their Match Week 18 game against Asante Kotoko at the Ohene Ameyaw park in Techiman.
Eleven Wonders charged on two counts as per the charge sheet for allowing fans into the stadium when the game was supposed to be behind closed doors and for failing to observe social distancing, and also for collecting money at the entry points of the venue, an act that violates the GFA’s commercial agreements with the clubs.
The club has also been handed a one match ban, which has already been served after the team were made to play their game against Liberty Professionals at the Len Clay Stadium in Obuasi following the incident.
The club is expected to make payment to the GFA within fourteen (14) days upon receipt of the Ruling, failure to do so will see Techiman Eleven Wonders FC forfeit its club’s matches after the said deadline.
Credit: Ghana Premier League – Citi Sports Online
- Techiman Eleven Wonders fined GHc10,000 & handed one-match home ban
- Violation of GFA Statutes, Regulations & Approved GFA Matchday Covid-19 protocols by Techiman Eleven wonders
- Techiman Eleven Wonders fans stop coach Ignatius Osei Fosu from taking training
- Eleven Wonders FC to play Aduana FC at Techiman
- Eleven Wonders line up against Hearts of Oak Friday – Preview
- OFFICIAL: Salifu Ibrahim joins Hearts of Oak from Eleven Wonders
- GPL: Alex Asamoah signs one-year deal will Eleven Wonders
- GPL: Eleven Wonders handed home ban for violating COVID-19 protocols
- “Disgusting” – Barreto lays into players’ attitude in draw against Eleven Wonders
- Mysterious Dwarfs take on Eleven Wonders on Friday – Preview