A few minutes before the biggest award on the night of the 22nd edition of the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards, ‘Artiste of the Year’ was announced, Fella Makafui predicted that her husband, Medikal, was going to lift it but it backfired as Diana Hamilton was announced.
Fella Makafui on her Instagram page claimed that Medikal is the best rapper alive and dropped a prediction that he was going to win the coveted ‘Artiste of the Year’ award on the night.
TRENDING: Watch The Video Of Disappointed And Angry KiDi Walking Out Of The Auditorium After Diana Hamilton Won ‘Artiste Of The Year’ Award
Congratulations to Diana Hamilton for bagging the ‘Artiste of the Year’ award. Check Fella Makafui’s post below…
- “I’ll be back” – KiDi Says After Failing To Win The ‘Artiste of the Year’ Award At VGMA22
- Diana Hamilton Beats KiDi, Sarkodie And Others To Win VGMA22 ‘Artiste Of The Year’ Award
- VGMA22: KiDi Trolled After Diana Hamilton Beat Him To Win ‘Artiste of the Year’ Award
- Fella Makafui Says Her Husband, Medikal, Deserves ‘Artiste Of The Year’ Award At The 2023 VGMAs
- I Tipped Kofi Kinaata, Medikal To Win The Artiste Of The Year Award – Kuami Eugene
- Medikal’s Omo Ada deserves to win Most Popular song of the Year – Fella Makafui’s manager, Richmond Amofa
- VIDEO: Fella Makafui Reveals She Has Tattoos At Her Private Parts Purposely For Her Husband, Medikal
- Here’s What Fella Makafui Wishes For Her Husband, Medikal
- Final Date And Venue For VGMA22 Announced
- VGMA22: Here’s Is The Full List Of Winners