Stonebwoy‘s loyal fan, Ayisha Modi, has disclosed on live radio that despite the money made from Sarkodie and Castro’s “Adonai” song, he has never given Castro’s mother a dime.
Loudmouthed Ayisha Modi tagged Sarkodie as a greedy person who has refused to give Castro’s mother the share of what her son worked for.
“We were in London when Castro left to go and shoot Adonai music video. When he was going, I asked him why he was going under the stress just to shoot a music video because if it were to be them, they won’t do it. Adonai is for Castro and Sarkodie before he went missing, so I am asking today on this radio today, that has Sarkodie ever given Castro’s percentage of money made on the song before?
Ask Sarkodie that after Castro went missing, has he removed just GHS500 to go and gift Castro’s mother before? I am asking Sarkodie. This is an issue that has been on my heart for long but today I want to ask”, she asked on Peace FM’s Entertainment Review.
TRENDING: Martin Amidu Says President Akufo-Addo Is The “Mother Serpent Of Corruption”
Asked about how she got to know that Sarkodie hasn’t given Castro’s mother a dime, she disclosed;
“I am very close to the family and I can tell you with authority that he has done no such thing before. The woman said he has never visited her before. He has not even called her before. All the musicians in Ghana, none of them have visited Castro’s family before to show their love after he went missing.
Sarkodie should have boldly than that. Even the money he made from the music video on Youtube, he has never given Castro’s percentage to his family before. Sarkodie is just too greedy”.
Ayisha Modi also disclosed that “Castro personally sponsored the Adonai music video with 2,000 Pounds and that was what they (he and Sarkodie) used to fly to South Africa before shooting the music video”.
- Lawan congratulates new Vice Chancellor of Federal University GashuaIn NewsJanuary 17, 2021
- Hints drop as Akufo-Addo delivers ‘very serious’ address today over spike in COVID-19 casesIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 17, 2021The President of Ghana Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo is expected to address the country today on measures taken to address COVID-19 in the country. The ...[Read more]
- Ex-Nigerian envoy Bolere Ketebu dies, Buhari reactsIn NewsJanuary 17, 2021
- 2021 budget: National Assembly asked to stop Buhari govt from selling national assetsIn NewsJanuary 17, 2021
- Jubilation as policeman and his wife welcome sextuplets after 7 years of marriageIn Viral NewsJanuary 17, 2021Nigerian policeman, Bright Akhimien and his wife Joyce, who is also a police officer, have welcomed sextuplets after seven years of marriage and ...[Read more]
- EPL: John O’Shea names Manchester United best signing in Premier League era, snubs RonaldoIn EPL, Premier League, SportsJanuary 17, 2021Barcelona’s squad to face Athletic Bilbao in tonight’s Spanish Super Cup final has been revealed. According to Barca Blaugranes, Barcelona manager, ...[Read more]
- EPL: Redknapp names untouchable players in Chelsea squadIn EPL, SportsJanuary 17, 2021Barcelona’s squad to face Athletic Bilbao in tonight’s Spanish Super Cup final has been revealed. According to Barca Blaugranes, Barcelona manager, ...[Read more]
- We will work with IPOB’s security network to secure Igboland – Ohanaeze factionIn NewsJanuary 17, 2021The factional leader of Ohanaeze Ndigbo-led, Chidi Ibeh, has disclosed that it would back IPOB Eastern Security network and other Indigenous security ...[Read more]
- Fayose reacts to capture of military base in Marte by Boko Haram, attacks BuhariIn Boko Haram, NewsJanuary 17, 2021Concerned mothers in Plateau State have warned the public of a planned protest against the state government and the internal military unit, Operation ...[Read more]
- COVID-19: UK govt gives update on ease of lockdownIn COVID-19, NewsJanuary 17, 2021Concerned mothers in Plateau State have warned the public of a planned protest against the state government and the internal military unit, Operation ...[Read more]