The GFA Disciplinary Committee has dismissed Wamanafo Mighty Royals application for a Stay of Execution pending the outcome of their appeal filed in respect of the Disciplinary Committee’s ruling in their misconduct case.
The Disciplinary Committee has also dismissed an application for a Stay of Execution filed by the Chief Executive Officer of Wamanafo Mighty Royals, Daniel Asante.
Click here for the full decisions of the GFA Disciplinary Committee:
DECISION- STAY OF EXECUTION – WAMANAFO MIGHTY ROYALS
DECISION – STAY OF EXECUTION – DANIEL ASANTE
Credit: Ghana Football Association
- Mighty Royals permanently banned from using Wamanafo Community Park as home grounds
- Wamanafo Mighty Royals, two club officials charged for misconducts
- Wamanafo Mighty Royals fined GHc20,000 for assault on Match Officials
- Disciplinary Committee fines & bans Wamanafo Mighty Royals CEO, Assistant Coach
- Amidaus Professionals application for Stay of Execution dismissed
- Wamanafo Royals handed home ban and fined Gh¢ 20,000 for assaulting referees
- DOL Zone One results: Gbewaa beat Arsenal, Unity share spoils with Mighty Royals and Young Apostles stop Tamale City
- Zone one results: Bofoakwa draw with Arsenal, Steadfast FC beat Wa Suntaa, BA United lose to Mighty Royals
- Amidaus Professionals Appeal Application Dismissed
- Mahama’s application to inspect EC documents dismissed