A 3-year-old baby girl died has reportedly died after her mother absconded with N3 million which was donated for the little girl’s brain surgery.
A lady identified as Nymart Jamal, shared the story on her Facebook page. She narrated how the donor refused to pay the money to the NGO’S account due to undisclosed reasons, but preferred depositing it into the account of the sick child’s mother.
Unfortunately, the mother ran away after receiving the N3m meant for her daughter’s brain surgery, leaving the poor girl to the cold hands of death.
Read the write-up;
“Last month we had a case of a 3yr old girl with a brain tumor who needed N3m for surgery. A donor insisted on paying the money to the account of the mother, stating that he’s not comfortable with NGOs.
We initially wanted him to pay directly to the hospital, but that was not possible because 80% of the medical materials needed for the surgery has to be bought outside the hospital.
Eventually, the donor credited the mother’s account, and the mother absconded with the N3m. Sadly, the child died this morning. Rest In Peace Ada”.
- Maintain 30km/hr speed limit to stay alive, FRSC to motoristsIn Local NewsMay 18, 2021The Rivers State Command of the Federal Road Safety Corps has advised motorists to adhere to the recommended 30km/hr speed limit to ensure their ...[Read more]
- Release Yourself To Be Used By God – Singer, Chidinma Urges Youth Of This GenerationIn Nigeria NewsMay 18, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nigerian Gospel singer, Chidinma Ekile has urged her fans and followers across the globe to release themselves to be used by God. ...[Read more]
- De Blasio becomes instant meme after donning Brooklyn Nets gearIn USAMay 18, 2021How do you do, fellow kids. Mayor Bill de Blasio became an instant meme Tuesday when he donned a black Brooklyn Nets jersey under his open blue ...[Read more]
- Abuja: Police resist attempt to overrun Kabusa divisional headquartersIn Local NewsMay 18, 2021The Police Command of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) on Tuesday restored calm at the Kabusa axis following an aggressive demonstration by ...[Read more]
- “I’ve done my best as a parent, the rest of the story is for my son to share” – Wizkid’s first baby mama says as she shares a complicated messageIn Celebrity NewsMay 18, 2021Wizkid’s first baby mama, Sola Ogudu took to her social media account to share a sensitive post after her son’s birthday party. The first son of ...[Read more]
- Tuchel will be sacked if he loses UCL final, fails to finish in top four – JenningsIn SportsMay 18, 2021Chelsea fan, Rory Jennings, has said manager Thomas Tuchel will be sacked by Roman Abramovich, if he does not win silverware and finishes outside the ...[Read more]
- True Love Can Only Be Complete With Money — Actress, Chelsea EzeIn Nigeria NewsMay 18, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nollywood actress and photo model, Chelsea Eze has dropped her two cents as she shares insights into what true love entails. In a ...[Read more]
- Real Madrid places Eden Hazard, 9 other players for saleIn SportsMay 18, 2021Real Madrid is ready to sell at least eleven players this summer transfer window, according to Diario AS. According to the Spanish newspaper, top of ...[Read more]
- Explosion rocks Gbenga Daniel’s hotel in Abeokuta, kills two, injures three othersIn Local News, NewsMay 18, 2021A technician and a yet-to-be identified persons have been confirmed dead in a gas explosion that rocked Conference Hotel, Abeokuta, the Ogun State ...[Read more]
- Doggy delivers canine cuisine from food truck in viral videoIn LifestyleMay 18, 2021Woof, there it is. With her paws to the pavement, a golden retriever named Lily is serving up healthy puppy chow in doggy bags as one of the world’s ...[Read more]