A young Arewa lady has triggered a discussion about the state of northern Nigeria and the elites’ contribution its underdevelopment.
In a video shared by @thetattleroom, the lady decried the illiteracy in the north, stressing that her region is backward in every standard.
The yet-to-be identified lady who switched to a native language intermittently explained that northerners have been holding power for a long time and many own oil wells, yet the region is backward.
She slammed the elites who have taken advantage of illiteracy to project selfish causes, and urged the citizens to wise up because the elites have dual citizenship and will abandon everyone if things go sour.
- #BBNaija: The real runs girl is in the house with Dorathy – Toyin Lawani blows hot after pictures of Dorathy with her profile shows her services to clients went viral (Screenshot)
- We Are Not Leaving The Streets Without Seeing Any Action From The Government – Tacha Blows Hot (Watch Video)
- ‘If you can’t take blows, don’t throw blows’
- Arewa husband allegedly divorces his only wife of 19 years after she engaged in the viral “Dancing For Husbands” challenge
- ‘Buhari Is A Terrorist, He Doesn’t Deserve To Be Nigeria’s President’ – US Army Veteran Blows Hot (VIDEO)
- We Are Not Good on Bed, Have You Tried Us On The Floor, In The Kitchen? – Destiny Blows Hot On Men (Video)
- BBNaija: ‘Anytime I See Ebuka In Real Life, I Will Tell Him He Is Very Wicked’ – Trikytee blows hot (Video)
- CAMA: The government that will change the board of trustees in my church has not yet been born – Apostle Suleiman blows hot (video)
- Nigerian artistes are not as talented as Cameroonian artistes – Cameroonian actor, Pancho CY blows hot (Video)
- Who Said A Woman Can Not Be A King’ – Tonto Dikeh Blows HOT (VIDEO)