An application letter written by a Nigerian girl seeking to be employed as a sales girl has surfaced online.
The recruiting manager shared the letter on social media and what caught people’s attention was the words she used in the letter.
The applicant while trying to impress her prospective employer, penned down esoteric words in sentence structures that were not coherent or passing the intended message.
The recruiter @RealOlaudah who found the application letter hilarious, posted it on Twitter with just a laughing emoji as caption.
Read the letter below:
- Lady Secures Job For Fiancé And the Recruiter is Impressed
- Recruiter reveals plan to deal with job-hunter who insulted him over Erica during BBNaija
- Alleged Jeffrey Epstein recruiter is reportedly a horrible neighbor
- Teen ISIS recruiter makes bomb threat during online college lecture: feds
- Recruiter who’ll be interviewing woman who insulted him on Twitter promises to bring it up during the interview
- Weird and Wonderful Celebrity Hobbies
- Men will confuse you, focus on your career/hobbies first – Actress Onyii Alex advises young women
- Men will confuse you, focus on your career/hobbies first – Actress Onyi Alex advises young women
- Men will confuse you, focus on your career/hobbies first – Actress Onyi Alex says
- ‘Relationships Are Investments & Not Hobbies’ – Tonto Dikeh