Fashion entrepreneur and businesswoman, Tinuade Soile and her husband, have welcomed their first child after 9 years of waiting.
The fashion designer took to social media to narrate how she had to undergo 9 IVFs and suffered 3 miscarriages while trying to become a mother.
Tinuade known by friends as Tintin also said that she had fibroid surgery.
But God being so merciful, blessed her with safe birth on May 13 as she welcomed her first child who has been christened Asher Modadeola Oluwaseun Soile.
Sharing photos of herself before and after delivery, Tinuade wrote;
“And on 13th of May 2023 The Lord Remembered Tinuade Soile.
Yesterday my Husband and I named our first child after 9 years of hoping and praying…
1 Fibroid Surgery
Multiple other procedures
5 Months of Bed Rest
My God is Indeed Faithful.
If He has said it He will do it.
His word says I am a fruitful vine and it has come to pass. Hallelujah!!!!!
I’d like to introduce to you Asher, Modadeola, Oluwaseun Soile.
He is going to be a force in his generation and beyond, so look out,” she wrote.
- After 9 Years Of Waiting, 9 IVFs, And 3 Miscarriages, Fashion Woman Welcomes First Child
- “My God is faithful” – Woman recounts how she gave birth after 9 IVFs and 3 miscarriages
- After Multiple Miscarriages In 10 Years, Former Nollywood Actress, Tricia Esiegbe Welcomes Her First Child As Photos Hit The Internet
- Couple Welcomes Their First Child After Three Miscarriages In Asaba, Delta State
- Basketmouth Welcomes 3rd Child After 3 Miscarriages
- Couple welcomes a child after three miscarriages (Photo)
- After 31 years of waiting, Nigerian woman finally welcomes her first child
- Nigerian Pastor Celebrates as He Welcomes His First Child After 11 Years of Waiting (Photos)
- Nigerian woman welcomes baby girl after suffering three miscarriages
- Basketmouth And Wife Elsie Expecting Their 3rd Child After 3 Miscarriages