A Nigerian woman recently gave birth to her first child at the age of 55, but her but her Joy was almost cut short in the process.
According to reports, she lost her womb due to age complications at child birth, then her husband fled because of the expensive Hospital Bill which was said to totaled N400,000.
However, help came her way through an NGO, Givers supportive foundation, which were moved by her situation, and they stepped in to clear the outstanding debt.
The foundation shared a video with the caption:
”The 55 year Old mama who gave birth to her first ever child bill have been cleared today in the hospital.
Mama pass through alot during the baby delivery, which she lost her womb.
Looking at it, it is not easy to have a child at that old age, her first ever child on Earth.
We thank God we were able to support and help mama.
May God be with her and her new Born baby.
Thank you all for your help and support, God bless you more ?.
Let’s keep doing our best in helping the less privilege most especially the sick people and the extremely poor.
It is more blessed to give than to receive Givers never.”
Watch the video below:
- Mother who lost 5-year-old only child, kneels down to bless man who bought her a phone for good Samaritans to reach out to her (Video)
- Woman who went viral for pushing jerrycans on the street gets help from good Samaritans
- Good Samaritans help single mother who slept on the floor after leaving abusive marriage
- Good samaritans donate food items and cash to family of young boy who picked food from the dustbin (Video)
- Virus pandemic and the Good Samaritans
- Good Samaritans donate food items and money to family of young boy who picked food from the dustbin (Video)
- Good Samaritans save NJ man from car moments before it burst into flames
- 35-year-old Woman Without Child For Seven Years Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplet
- “I have been a nanny since birth” – Nigerians react to vacancy for nanny to receive a paid salary of N400k monthly
- Woman born without a womb gives birth after pioneering transplant