A House of Representatives member, Rt Hon Abubakar Lado Suleja, has put smiles on the faces of his constituents in this period of fasting.
Suleja who represents Suleja, Tafa and Garara of Niger state in the Green Chambers, visited his constituency to disburse N50 million to members for the holy month of Ramadan.
The disclosure was made by a Facebook user identified as Victor Kelechi Onyendi who shared photos of the disbursement.
He wrote: “APC House of Representatives member Rt. Hon. Abubakar Lado Suleja Representing Suleja, Tafa and Garara lits up Constituency. “Disburses 50million Naira to Constituents for the holy month of Ramadan.”
See more photos below:
View the post:
- Reps member presents scorecard, promises improved deal for constituents
- Naira Marley Continues His Ramadan Teachings As He Gives Hints On One Can Complete The Quran For Ramadan In 30 Days
- Pressure from constituents is killing members of the national assembly – House of Reps Spokesperson, Benjamin Kalu
- “The worth of what was destroyed at my house cannot be less than N50 million” – Sunday Igboho speaks on his razed house
- Bobrisky Shows Off N50 Million Alerts, Shares Secret To Success
- Bauchi Principal kidnapped alongside Bauchi Auditor-General’s son begs his family to sell his properties to raise N50 Million ransom
- BREAKING: Delta Youths Protest, Barricade Road Over Commission’s N50 Million Largesse
- Ortom announces N50 million bounty for information on state criminal, Gana
- BBNaija: Nengi Is The Most Likely Housemate To Walk Naked On Third Mainland Bridge For A N50 Million Reward – Wathoni Reveals During Trivia Session (Video)
- Court orders senator Elisha Abbo to pay N50 million for assaulting a nursing mother in a sex toy store