Nigerian filmmaker and photographer, Ejiro Onobrakpor has revealed that he sold their properties to send his wife to school abroad and he is willing to do it again.
According to Ejiro, love is not by mere words but by constantly showing it.
Taking to Instagram to celebrate their 10 years of being together, he revealed that he sold their land, car and other properties to send her to school in Australia.
“10 years and some…. ?❤️
“When she told me 6 yrs ago about studying in Australia, I sold our land, our car and property to pay the first tuition. I love you is not in what you say but do. I will do it all again for you ❤️” he added.
See screenshot of his post below,
- “I Sold Properties To Send My Wife To School Abroad” – Filmmaker Ejiro Reveals
- “I sold a land and a car to send my wife to school abroad” – Filmmaker Ejiro reveals
- I Love You Isn’t In What You Say But Do – Filmmaker Ejiro After Selling His Properties To Pay His Wife’s School Fees
- “This is a rude shock. You died in my hands”- Late filmmaker, Chico Ejiro’s wife, Joy, recounts his last moments
- Veteran filmmaker, Chico Ejiro has died
- Veteran filmmaker, Chico Ejiro to be buried on February 20
- Mother who sold bread to send her son to school proudly rocks his NYSC khaki
- Young man rewards his parents with a house 20 years after they sold their land to send him to school in America
- Vavavoom of Skuki reveals that he sold over 15 properties in about 2 months
- EFCC Probe: Magu Fails To Account For 332 Recovered Properties, Sold Others At Giveaway Prices To Friends