A Nigerian man has shared his thoughts on the least amount of money a man should spend on his woman to prove that he’s serious about the relationship.
The man took to Twitter to state that any man who spends less than N50,000 on his girlfriend, should let her go.
According to the Twitter user with handle @gboukzi, such man is not ready for commitment and as such should allow her to go and find the real love of her life.
He wrote; ”If you are spending less than 50k monthly on your babe, you need to let her go and find the real love of her life because you are clearly not ready for commitment.”
- A Babe!!!! Rita Dominic Is A Babe In This Power Suit And We Approve
- Consumer spending climbs less than 2 percent as COVID recovery slows
- More than 50K people want Robert E. Lee statue replaced with GWAR frontman
- Man drags girlfriend for not sending him a birthday gift after he spent over 50k on her birthday
- “Nigerian guys can’t date me, my daily upkeep is 50k and I don’t repeat cloths..”
- Your Father In Not Less Than Femi Otedola Because He Did Not Buy You A Ferrari – Reno Omokri
- The fastest way to your grave is dating a ”high maintenance” babe – Nigerian Man
- Man auctions dad’s $50K whisky collection to buy his first home
- Man suspected of derailing NYC subway train held on $50K bail
- ‘Survivor’: One Shady Contestant Cost the Producers an Extra $50k