A Nigerian lady simply known as Chiamaka has advised married men to take good care of their brother and sister in-laws because they would help in the future.
According to her, it is wise for men to invest in their wife’s siblings because they would become a great source of help to their children when trying times manifest.
Chiamaka stated that by doing this, he would have successfully secured his children’s future as his wife’s siblings would remember them when things start going bad for the family.
She shared her thoughts via Twitter, writing;
”Invest more in your wife’s siblings. They are the only one that will remember your children when things goes bad.”
See the post:
Invest more in your wife’s siblings. They are the only one that will remember your children when things goes bad.
— Chiamaka (@chammy_vic) April 5, 2021
Some people begged to differ, saying it’s better to write wills, and open trust for the kids directly while others agreed with her.
@Ezego_peters; i don’t totally agree with this tweet because at the end of the day it all goes down with individualities.. Who will help will help regardless of the sides whether maternal or paternal
@mr_efreedom; Buy one Ethereum each for your kids. When they grow, they won’t be needing any uncles and aunties.
@Eze_na_orlu; My wife siblings should go and hustle… All these family nonsense is a very big scam… Save, invest wisely for your kids and generation…
@ngei_tampio; This is funny but so true. My dad helped train my mum’s relatives and since he passed they are the only ones that come through for us whenever we need assistance. This is so true
@dedonnse; Do not put your trust in humans. Isaiah 2:22
@QueenterMando; My late Dad invested in my uncles but none of them has ever supported us. We grow up knowing what it’s means not to have enough. Forget all this family nonsense, is a very big scam.. If only our late Dad saved and invested wisely for us.
@Therese_a_; LOL is it because Uncles and Aunties from the mother’s side usually relate better than those from the father’s side? Anyway, if they aren’t kids, they should go and work!
- What Game Are You Playing By Withholding Patients’ Prognoses From Them — Actor, Gideon Okeke Calls Out Nigerian Medical Doctors [VIDEO]In Nigeria NewsApril 22, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Popular Nigerian actor, Gideon Okeke has called out some Nigerian doctors who withhold the prognoses of their patients. Gideon Okeke, ...[Read more]
- Pretty Mike Slams Didi Ekanem After She Revealed The Best Thing A Man Could Do For HerIn Nigeria NewsApril 22, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Socialite Pretty Mike of Lagos has slammed actress Didi Ekanem after she revealed the best thing a man could do for her in life among ...[Read more]
- Nigerian woman, Raufikat Oyawoye defeats nine foreigners to emerge winner of The Great Canadian Baking ShowIn Gossip, LifestyleApril 22, 2021A Nigerian woman identified as Raufikat Oyawoye, has made her country proud and penned her name in the history books as she emerged winner of The ...[Read more]
- “I’m dating my cupboard, marriage is a fraud” – Media personality, Moet AbebeIn Celebrity NewsApril 22, 2021Media personality Moet Abebe has revealed publicly that she’s in a deep relationship with her cupboard and marriage isn’t for her because it is ...[Read more]
- Kotoko is the biggest club in Ghana – Fabio GamaIn GhanaApril 22, 2021Asante Kotoko’s Brazilian midfielder, Fabio Gama, believes the Porcupine Warriors are the best team in the country. Kotoko are top of the Ghana ...[Read more]
- Casinos Looking to ReopenIn ArticleApril 22, 2021In the past couple of months, traveling was suspended by the Canadian government based on the ongoing pandemic. The rule of social distancing was ...[Read more]
- Lady inks tattoo of Cross River State Governor , Ben Ayade, professes her love for himIn Celebrity NewsApril 22, 2021A yet-to-be-identified lady has professed her love for the executive governor of Cross River State, Ben Ayade as she inks a tattoo of the governor’s ...[Read more]
- Biafra: UK asylum was arranged by Buhari – MASSOB allegesIn Biafra, NewsApril 22, 2021National officials of the Judiciary Staff Union of Nigeria (JUSUN) have vowed that its ongoing nationwide strike would not be called off until state ...[Read more]
- Man fills bowling ball with father’s ashes — then bowls perfect gameIn LifestyleApril 22, 2021Big ups to this bowler in the sky. Following the death of his father John Hinkle Sr., son John Jr., a two-time NCAA bowling champion, laced-up to ...[Read more]
- Texas school teacher suspended after taking photo of her foot on a 10-year-old pupil’s neck, on the day of Derek Chauvin’s guilty verdictIn Education, GossipApril 22, 2021A Texas school has suspended one of its teachers after she taking a photo of herself placing her foot on the neck of a black ten-year-old boy in the ...[Read more]