Controversial Nigerian author and socio-political commentator, Reno Omokri has slammed women who see men as their source of income instead of working towards achieving a career of their own.
According to the former presidential aide, ready made men achieve their career goals with the help of other women who saw prospects in him.
He stated this via Twitter, adding that wise women see men with prospects as partners.
“Dear women, Stop looking for a ready made man. He was made ready with the help of a woman who saw his prospects when he had nothing. Leave him for her. Find your own man with prospects, and partner with him until his prospects turn to success.
Lazy women see men with money as opportunities. Wise women see men with prospects as partners. The competition for men with money is fierce. The competition for men with prospects is not. Yet, it is men with prospects who become men with money.“
- ‘Lazy Women See Men With Money As Opportunities’ – Reno Omokri
- ‘When Your Rich Brother Gives You Money, Don’t See It As Enjoyment Money. See It As Investment Money’ – Reno Omokri
- ‘Lazy People Who Say Money Can’t Buy Happiness Act As If Being Broke Can Buy Happiness’ – Reno Omokri
- “Don’t Just Count Your Money, Make Your Money Count” – Reno Omokri Teaches The Youth How To Spend Their Money
- Lazy Man – Fan Calls Don Jazzy Lazy After He Posted This Video
- The Foremost Nigerian Author and activist, Reno Omokri has condemned Tacha for referring to her critic as a lazy Nigerian youth.
- “Luck does not exist, it was created by lazy people” – Reno Omokri
- Refrain From Using Money To Attract Women Or You End Up Marrying A Woman Who Doesn’t Love You – Reno Omokri Advises Men
- Igbo women are lazy, don’t like to work and just want to sit back and enjoy their husbands’ money – Noble Igwe
- ‘Religion Was Created By Men To Separate Their Followers From Other Men’ – Reno Omokri