Popular Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh is dating Nigerian politician and anti-corruption activist and chairman of Anti-Corruption and Integrity Forum, Comrade Prince Kpokpogri.
It was first confirmed by the media aide to Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa, who took to his social media accounts to celebrate Prince Kpokpogri on his birthday and revealed that Prince is Tonto’s new man.
He wrote in his caption: “Happy Birthday to @kpokpogri Prince. THE LOVE OF @tontolet TONTO W. C. DIKEH LIFE. As you Celebrate today, May God Almighty be with you always. Congratulations.”
Confirming the report, Tonto Dikeh also took to Instagram to celebrate and share picture if him and her man kissing.
Professing her undying love for her man as she also described her new as “the love of my life.”
Tonto Dikeh wrote:
Happy birthday to THE LOVE OF MY LIFE,
I hope you get everything your heart desires, because that’s exactly what you’ve given me.
You are twice as sweet as any birthday cake.
You make every day feel like my birthday, except I don’t need to blow out any candles because my wish already came true. Your smile is cause for celebration.
Your is the most precious gift in the world. Your kisses could light a thousand birthday candles. I wanted to give you all my love for your birthday, but there’s no box big enough to hold it. Besides, it’s already yours.
Happy Birthday to A man who MAKES LIFE ITSELF FEEL LIKE A SPECIAL OCCASION
I LOVE YOU BABY
GOD BLESS YOU MY WORLD
I CELEBRATE YOU SIR.
- Meet Prince Kpokpogri, Tonto Dikeh new man
- “Sit down madam long mouth” – Tonto Dikeh slams Shade Ladipo for poke nosing in her new relationship with Prince Kpokpogri
- ‘Wonder When She Will Learn’— Bobrisky Drags Former Best Friend Tonto Dikeh Over Her New Lover, Prince Kpokpogri
- NDDC N40 billion probe: Stop chasing shadows, Kpokpogri tells NASS
- Prince Charles Had an ‘Astonishing’ Secret Role at Both Prince Harry and Prince William’s Royal Weddings
- Prince William and Prince Charles Tried to Help Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Leave the Royal Family, Source Says
- Prince Charles spent nearly $7M to support Prince William and Prince Harry
- “Can I Come And Do Holiday in Your House?” – Man Asks Tonto Dikeh, See Tonto’s Reply
- “I Will Always Pick Tonto As My Bestie” – Bobrisky Writes Tonto Dikeh
- “My Husband’s Family Are Waiting For My Marriage List”- Bobrisky Tells Tonto Dikeh. See Tonto Dikeh’s Reply