American rapper, Jayceon Terrell Taylor, commonly known as The Game has poked holes in modern day relationships.
The artiste took to twitter to share his view on the high rate of relationship breakups which he linked to material love surpassing true love.
According to the Campton rapper, most men are interested in a lady’s body, which forms the criteria for the the type of women they date.
On the other hand, The Game said women are more concerned about the size of a man’s pocket while going into any relationship.
He noted that these are the reasons why modern relationships can’t last.
He wrote; ”N!ggas dating women’s bodies & women dating n!ggas pockets… Then y’all wonder why the relationships short lived. Intentions aren’t pure so love can’t be developed properly.”
- ”Men Of God These Days Are After Pockets To Survive”-Nigerians React As Three Young Men Were Seen Spraying Money On A Priest (Video)
- COVID-19 Taskforce keeps NFF waiting on Womens World Cup training camp
- “It is every womens dream to date me, unfortunately I have my type” – Mr. Handsome writes
- “One Of Your Officers Told Me He Was Taken Me To Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs” – Lady To Nigerian Police Over Its Int. Womens Day Message
- Kissing Your Husband When He Is Sleeping Is The Best Gesture But African Women Search Pockets’ – Man Says
- Bodies are exhumed in Brazil to make way for more dead bodies as the country’s Coronavirus death toll surpasses that of the UK making it the second highest in the world (photos)
- “Broke men are just loyal because they can’t afford other women” artist promoter James Atuma tells women dating broke men
- Hot Pockets stuffed with ‘glass and plastic’ shards spark mass recall
- I Have Been In Relationships With Both Men And Women – Nadia Rose