Ghanaian musician who is formally known as Nana Boroo seems to have worries with how some people still use his old name to identify him.
Artistes are said to undergo a transformation when they reach a point in time for them to have a different appearance as many call it rebranding.
Also in Newzandar News: I’m God’s Selected Edition, You Can’t Bring Me Down – Akuapem Poloo Says Amidst Allegations Leveled Against Her
Nana Boroo has changed his identity to Berose 3sixty as the rebrand came with a new look.
After announcing the rebrand he also gave a tag name as the Slay King.
Well, it seems he’s unhappy about how people still use his former name to identify him and has dished out his worries.
He took to his social media page and revealed that while undergoing his rebrand phase he spent to GHC 14,000 on his look which is a grade 10A Mongolian hair.
Also in Newzandar News: ‘Hw3 Ne Gyimii Bi’ – Afia Schwarzenegger Goes Haywire On Social Media User After He Asked Her A Simple Question
According to him, after spending that amount of money on his hair some people still Identify him as Nana Boroo and assistant slay queen perfect.
Source: Newzandar News
- Nana Boroo Carry Numerous Wigs In The Car Purposely For His New Berose 3Sixty Brand
- Nana Boroo Says So Many Ladies Have Fallen In Love With Him Because Of His $2,500 Laced-Front Wig (Video)
- Nana Boroo Discloses How Much He Used For His Wig & Rebrand
- Nana Boroo Says He Carried The Ghana Music Industry On His Back For 10 Years But He Wasn’t Recognize For That
- Disney Television Studios Drops Fox Name With Studio Rebranding
- I Change My $2,500 Wig Everyday – Nana Boroo
- Nana Boroo Gets $35,000 Gold And Diamond Chain As Birthday Gift
- I Have What It Takes To Be Called A Slay King And I’m A Proud One – Nana Boroo
- After I Finish Rebranding Ghana, People Will Understand “I Am Made In Ghana” – Shatta Wale
- Shatta Wale’s Rebranding Agenda After Beyonce’s Collaboration Is Over As He Dirties Himself In The Mud Like A Pig With Ayisha Modi