It is said that love can be found in the strangest place and under the most unexpected circumstances, such is the case of a Nigerian couple engaged to be married.
The man and his lady met at a nightclub and their chanced meeting has blossomed into a love that will see them walk down the aisle on Saturday, July 10th.
According to a friend of the groom-to-be, the couple met at a popular nightclub in Jos. That night she had 2 bottles of alcohol and also smoked shisha with them.
The friend with Twitter handle @DangokMkak shared the story on the microblogging platform.
He wrote; “My guy jam babe for Varlaine club last year. That night, mama follow us cancel 2 bottles of Heiny and some pots of shisha.
This Saturday is their wedding. Some of us that jam babe in church, the relationship no get direction not to talk of marriage. Do what works for you”.
See the post:
View how some social media users reacted…
- “How do you die of throat cancer when you never drank or smoked” – Media personality, N6 mourns Sound Sultan
- How I Drank Water Mixed With Faeces And Starved For 14 days On My Way To Libya – Nigerian Lady Shares Her Sad Story
- How I drank water mixed with faeces and starved for 14 days on my way to Libya – Nigerian lady narrates horrifying experience
- “We win some and lose some” – Nigerian doctor narrates how he lost 8-day old baby and a 22-year-old patient who drank rat poison
- “The gays are taking over” – Nigerian lesbian, Amara declares after an LGBT gathering in Abuja where they ”ate, drank and kissed” (videos)
- I Love Him – Cubana Chief Priest React After Being Tagged As The Father Of The Boy Who Drank Beer At A Party
- How Snoop Dogg Once Smoked Up Chelsea Handler’s Studio for 2-3 Months After His Appearance
- Seth Rogen Almost Smoked Weed With Himself in ‘An American Pickle’
- Capitol rioter from upstate NY smoked ‘victory’ cigar during siege, feds say
- Jimmy Carter admits son smoked pot with Willie Nelson on White House roof