The cry of a newborn baby has brought joy to the house of Anthony Ohiorenoya, a lawyer and pastor with Revival House of Glory Intl’ Church (RHOGIC) Abuja, who recently welcomed his first child after years of waiting.
Christee Ohiorenoya, his wife who is also a gospel music minister gave birth to a baby boy after 11 years of marriage.
Pastor Ohio took to his Facebook page to make the announcement on July 4, 2023. The proud father said words could not describe the joy he feels.
In his words; “That indescribable and unexplainable feeling that is beyond words, knowing that you’re not in a dream, and that truly, you’re now a Father. AFTER ELEVEN SOLID YEARS OF WAITING!. Truly, What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist!
“Eleven(11) years of waiting is over!!! Finally, I have stepped into Fatherhood!”
See more photos:
- Nikki Minaj first child is a boy! Social media on fire as Nikki Minaj welcomes first child
- Nigerian Singer, Lyta Welcomes His First Child
- “Another grand child added to the family” Yinka Quadri Celebrates as his son, Muyiwa and wife welcomes a baby boy (PICS)
- Singer Lyta Welcomes His First Child With His Babymama (See Photo)
- After 31 years of waiting, Nigerian woman finally welcomes her first child
- Nigerian lady welcomes her first child after 12 years of marriage
- ‘Double Celebration’- Nigerian Actress Welcomes First Child After 10-Yrs of Childlessness On Her B’day
- ‘God Is The Greatest’ – Nigerian Singer, Lil Kesh Says As He Welcomes First Child
- Any pastor that divorces his wife and remarry is not a Pastor – Nigerian pastor
- Meek Mill welcomes first child with Milan Harris on his birthday