A woman simply known as Ngozi has cried out in regret for treating her husband unfairly and abandoning her baby many years ago.
She revealed that she left her baby at the tender age of two because she was not satisfied in the marriage, so she decided to go into the world and have fun.
According to Ngozi, she met a woman who became like a blood sister, but the woman wrongly advised her since she was the one providing for the family after her husband lost his job.
She narrated how her ex-husband used to pamper her but she took it for granted and started cheating on him based on the advise from her friend.
However, many years after abandoning her husband and 2-year-old baby, she found out that he has now become a king who moves around with convoy and security.
Read her story:
”My name is Ngozi, I was married to this man long ago, at the beginning of our marriage, things were moving fine, my husband used to pamper me a lot, he made sure i never lacked anything even when things seems not going well with him.
”There’s this lady that used to visit me, i met her in the saloon and we became friends, too close that everyone thought we were blood sisters, never knew she had a secret plan to destroy my marriage.
Unfortunately i fell for her plan the moment she started telling not be following my husband’s instructions since i was the one providing for family since he lost his job.
”When things became worse, she introduced me to other men and then i started hooking up with them, there disobedience follows, to the extent that my husband was the one doing all the house chores even when I’m around.
When all these were happening, my husband never raised voice or hit me, all he does is to always beg and advice me to quit the lifestyle so i could take care of our little baby but i never listened, whenever he comes up with the advice, i would always pick quarrel with him.
”One day i woke up and decided to leave the home so i could see and enjoy other part of the world like other women. That early morning when i parked my luggages, i saw my little baby crying to follow me, truly i love my baby but the decision had already been made and i can’t go back anymore.
”Many years later a friend of mine who saw me in the market and told me that my son is now a king and walks around with heavy security officers, i couldn’t hold my tears because i don’t know where and how to start apologising to my husband and my son.
I’m totally confused, please what should i do?”
- “Waiting to have money before marrying is a flimsy excuse” – Laura Ikeji tells men (Video)In Celebrity NewsFebruary 25, 2021Serial entrepreneur, Laura Ikeji has advised Nigerian men to go ahead and marry when they find a woman they love even if they are broke. She made ...[Read more]
- House poised to vote on legal safeguards for LGBTQ peopleIn LifestyleFebruary 25, 2021WASHINGTON — The Democratic-led House is poised to pass a bill that would enshrine LGBTQ protections in the nation’s labor and civil rights laws, a ...[Read more]
- Mona Gucci Eats Her Vomit Back – Says She Won’t Release Nana Ama Mcbrown’s SecretsIn EntertainmentFebruary 25, 2021To all those who are waiting for Mona Gucci to drop deep secrets of Nana Ama Mcbrown on Friday on Kantanka TV, she says you all should sit your a*ses ...[Read more]
- My dad used to work at a fast-food restaurant in US before he became wealthy – Davido reveals (Video)In NewsFebruary 25, 2021Nigerian singer, Davido has revealed his billionaire father, Adedeji Adeleke, worked as a manager at Burger King, a fast-food restaurant in the US ...[Read more]
- NY AG Letitia James mulling independent probe of Gov. Cuomo over sex harass claimIn USAFebruary 25, 2021New York Attorney General Letitia James is mulling a request to launch an independent probe of sexual harassment claims leveled against Gov. Andrew ...[Read more]
- Arsenal vs Benfica: Game changer – Fabregas hails Saka after Europa League winIn SportsFebruary 25, 2021The Nigeria’s national under-17 male football team on Thursday, thrashed Bayern Munich Academy 5-1 in a friendly match at the River plate football ...[Read more]
- LAUTECH reacts after a sex tape of ‘one of its lecturers’ leaks onlineIn NewsFebruary 25, 2021The Management of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology LAUTECH, have reacted to the viral video of a man said to be a lecturer of the ...[Read more]
- Italy’s Lombardy again in virus crisis as Brescia sees surgeIn LifestyleFebruary 25, 2021ROME — Italy’s northern Lombardy region, where Europe’s coronavirus outbreak erupted last year, asked the national government Thursday for more ...[Read more]
- Elmina Sharks sack head coach Yaw AcheampongIn Ghana, SportsFebruary 25, 2021Ghana Premier League side, Elmina Sharks, have sacked head coach, Yaw Acheampong, and his backroom staff after Wednesday’s 2-0 defeat to Legon Cities ...[Read more]
- China celebrates official end of extreme poverty, lauds XiIn LifestyleFebruary 25, 2021BEIJING — The ruling Communist Party is celebrating the official end of extreme poverty in China with a propaganda campaign that praises President Xi ...[Read more]