A security man seeking to further his education, has appreciated his female boss for her show of kindness towards him.
The boss, a HR Professional identified as Felicia Opoku-Folitse took to the Linkedln to share the personal letter her security man wrote to her as he quit the job.
According to her, the security man handed her the personal letter on Monday, February 22 just as she resumed for the day’s work.
The man had gotten admission into the Institute of Accountancy training in Accra, Ghana and to bid his female boss farewell, he wrote her a personal letter.
She was touched by the 10-paragraphed letter from the security man, who wasn’t related to her in anyway
He said Felicia’s attitude gave him a sense of belonging and that he was very grateful for.
Sharing a photo of the letter, Felicia wrote;
”Well, I’m a bit emotional and overwhelmed this morning by a personal letter I received from an outsourced Security Guard who usually is stationed in our Admin block during the day and felt like sharing. This is someone who isn’t even a direct staff….
When I entered the block this morning, I gave him my usual greeting and smiled as well
. Then he quickly followed me and said “ Madam I have a letter for you”. I asked who asked him to deliver it to me and he said it was from him to me.
I was eager to read the letter so when I entered my office, I put my bag down and quickly opened the letter to read it’s content. Reading the letter made me emotional and I instantly sat down and started to reflect on a lot of things.
One thing that kept resonating is to treat people with respect irrespective of their position/rank in life. Be nice to people and smile always as it cost nothing.
All someone may need from you today is a simple greeting or a smile to lift up their spirit
. Be nice to people and spread happiness
Have a blessed week ahead !”
Read the letter below:
- New Yorkers head to Times Square for first ‘movie date night’ amid COVIDIn USAMarch 7, 2021Love — and the smell of popcorn — was back in the air at Times Square Saturday, as couples enjoyed their first “movie date night” in a year. “It was ...[Read more]
- Two more women accuse Gov. Andrew Cuomo of inappropriate behaviorIn USAMarch 7, 2021Two more women came forward Saturday to accuse Gov. Cuomo of sexually harassing behavior, including a former press aide who describes struggling to ...[Read more]
- Nassau Coliseum to become COVID-19 vaccination siteIn USAMarch 7, 2021Long Island’s Nassau Coliseum is set to become a vaccination site later this month, County Executive Laura Curran announced Saturday. “We’re focused ...[Read more]
- ‘The real reason why bilionaire Chief Ikpea divorced his wife of 39 years’ – Family memberIn Celebrity NewsMarch 7, 2021Read a statement by a family member below… As against the claims going round media that the Mrs Agnes, the first wife of chief Ikpea was thrown out ...[Read more]
- Boy with ‘severe trauma’ found dead inside NYC apartmentIn USAMarch 7, 2021An apparently serially bludgeoned Manhattan boy was found dead inside a Harlem apartment Saturday, authorities said. The 10-year-old had “severe ...[Read more]
- Sotayo Sobola gets married In low-key wedding ceremony (Photos)In Celebrity NewsMarch 7, 2021Congratulations are in order as Nollywood actress Sotayo Sobola has tied the knot with a yet-to-be-identified man. The 35-year-old thespian shared a ...[Read more]
- Lurid PTA ‘lies’ part of power struggle in Astoria’s Greek community: lawsuitIn USAMarch 7, 2021A Greek blogger is being being paid to post lurid lies as part of a mysterious “power struggle” in Queens’ Greek community, according to a lawsuit. ...[Read more]
- FDNY paramedic bitten on face by patient says she’ll keep workingIn USAMarch 7, 2021A brave FDNY paramedic, savagely attacked by a crazed teenager who took a bite out of her face, said the bizarre encounter will not derail her ...[Read more]
- Foster kid abused 6-year-old daughter, mom claims in lawsuitIn USAMarch 7, 2021A Brooklyn mom claims her 6-year-old was sexually abused by a foster child the city’s Administration for Children’s Services practically dumped on ...[Read more]
- Port Authority shoe shiners sue over alleged falsified wagesIn USAMarch 7, 2021They were practically shoe shine slaves. Two men who claim they earned just $20 a day shining shoes at Port Authority are suing their former boss for ...[Read more]