A Nigerian lecturer has become the subject of mockery on social media after a video of him during a lecture surfaced online.
In the clip shared @by Naija_PR on Twitter, the lecturer appeared to have gotten confused after writing a math problem on the board in the course of a lecture.
Ad. Click here to learn cryptocurrency trading for free, take your slot now. Powered by Correct Bro Team on Telegram.
While teaching, as if unsure of what he had written on the board and in split seconds of embarrassing silence, the lecturer took some steps backward while he looked at the board sternly with his right hand over his mouth.
Watch the video:
Professor is confused already
— Naija (@Naija_PR) April 29, 2021
This generated massive reactions as some made mockery of him, while others attributed his apparent memory loss to the situation of things in the country.
See some comments..
@ayomide_muraina; Baba get too much for head already…he normal oo.
@eddiemorphy5; The person that was videoing don’t even know anything about the calculation if not the person would have use that time to correct the professor, pls let stop posting everything on social media.
@afboolaoladime4; Na so them dey do kan set yeye question for exam.
@faith_otume; He reach to confuse for this kind country…
@hatmanphobia: The situation of things in this country sef fit affect person… God no go shame us o.
@Philip_Richy; Baba no wan spoil show. He use 2mins to think that he never collect salary.
- I’m A Mother To Many Out There – James Brown Says As He Wishes Himself On Mother’s DayIn Nigeria NewsMay 9, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Crossdresser James Brown has claimed he’s a mother to many people out there as he celebrates himself today on mother’s day wishing ...[Read more]
- Niger Boat Mishap: Local divers recover more bodies as casualty figures hit 30, search continuesIn Local NewsMay 9, 2021The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) busted a drug cartel that sells drugged cookies, cakes, and brownies to residents of Abuja and ...[Read more]
- US Stripper, Symba Includes Nigeria In The List Of Places Not To Visit For Plastic SurgeryIn Nigeria NewsMay 9, 2021ADVERTISEMENT American stripper and adult entertainer, Symbaserothick has taken to social media to warn her fellow ladies who have plans of going ...[Read more]
- “You are truly self-motivated” – Jidenna pens sweet Mother’s Day message to his momIn Celebrity NewsMay 9, 2021Nigerian-American singer and songwriter, Jidenna Theodore Mobisson popularly known as Jidenna has taken to social media to celebrate his mother on ...[Read more]
- Homeless should not live within subway system: MTA’s Sarah FeinbergIn USAMay 9, 2021MTA Interim Transit President Sarah Feinberg lit into homeless advocates on Sunday, accusing them of defending the status quo of unhoused individuals ...[Read more]
- GPLwk23: Karela finally win; Dwarfs vs Legon Cities abandoned after fans threatened RefereesIn Ghana, NewsMay 9, 2021Karela United finally secured a win at the 6th time of asking since the second round of the league started more than one month ago with a hard fought ...[Read more]
- Man joyfully tattoos face of reality star, Mercy Eke on his arm (Video)In Celebrity NewsMay 9, 2021Die-hard fan inks the tattoo of the face of his favourite reality star, Mercy Eke, a.k.a Lambo on his arm as he joyfully shows it off. A video making ...[Read more]
- Times Square shooter was allegedly aiming for his brother, sources revealIn USAMay 9, 2021The NYPD is still hunting for the suspect, identified by sources as 31-year-old illegal CD peddler Farrakhan Muhammad. The suspected Times Square ...[Read more]
- Video shows ‘hero’ NYPD cop running with wounded child after Times Square shootingIn USAMay 9, 2021Stunning surveillance footage captures a “hero” female cop frantically running through Times Square with the youngest victim of Saturday’s shooting ...[Read more]
- “Never set out to make money from your customers” – Reno Omokri warn entrepreneursIn Celebrity NewsMay 9, 2021Public speaker and author, Reno Omokri has urged entrepreneurs to desist from making money from their customers, urging them to add meaning to their ...[Read more]