A married Nigerian woman has advised her fellow married women to appreciate their husbands because the sacrifice so much for their families.
She said that there is scarcity of husbands, hence why women who have loving husbands that carry out their responsibilities should hold them tight.
The woman who recently traveled to the United States lamented over how she has been choked with bills throughout the 3 month period she has been there.
She also pointed out how men usually take of the bills, rent, school fees while their wives take care of their nails, hair, go shopping and relax.
Watch the video:
- “As long as he is yours, there is absolutely nothing wrong in spoiling a man” – Actress, Anita Joseph tells ladies
- “Ladies, as you pray for the success of your man, pray for yours too” Mary Remmy Njoku advises women
- ‘Be Proud Of Your Parents, If Your Daddy Didn’t Get You A Car! Buy Yours ‘ – Halima Abubakar Advises
- Your Wife’s Money Is Not Yours To Spend, Reno Omokri Advises Men
- From PA To Mrs, Its An Elevation. Churchill Has Always Been Yours – Uche Maduagwu Advises Rosy Meurer
- There is enough fuel, IPMAN assures Nigerians over fuel scarcity panic
- “Get yourself a woman that gives you peace of mind like my Toyin” Nigerians appreciate Toyin Abraham for making her husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi look hotter after looking so different in new photos (VIDEO)
- Husband forced to trek to the hospital carrying his sick wife as lockdown leads to a scarcity of public transportation (video)
- Him own sweet pass my husband own – Married woman caught sleeping with another married man confesses (Video)
- “After escorting girls at night, we always run home with slippers in our hand” – Man advises girls to appreciate their boyfriends