A husband and wife are troubled over the health and physical wellbeing of their two kids who are overweight.
While sharing their story, it was revealed that the kids have been increasing daily in size, and their parents have take them to different hospitals to no avail.
Ad. Click here to redeem your gift cards for naira and get paid instantly, 100% secured trading platform.
They disclosed that their kids were born normal but after some time, they began to increase so much in size.
The couple’s narration of their kids condition was shared on Afrimax;
“My 5-year-old son was born successfully through a natural birth but he has kept on increasing both in weight and in stature. He grows daily in size. You can even sit with him and notice that he has gained 2 kilos within 1 hour. Sometimes it gets worse and he can’t even stand or walk. Wherever he’s going to, we have to lift him.
He’s too big and one person can’t even lift him alone. He is as big as 6 children of his age. Talking is one of the things he doesn’t like at all because his weight blocks his neck and it’s not easy for him to talk.
Our one-year-old is also fat. She’s also as heavy as her brother. Neighbours have always bullied me, saying I wouldn’t have married because I’m bringing curse. We have been going from one hospital to another but doctors said they have no disease.
My son was born with 2.5 kilos. He was a small baby. In his first month, his life condition was pretty normal. But between 6 to 9 months, things started becoming unreal. He started increasing from day to day to the extent that he weighed 30 kilos which is 66 pounds. Right now, he’s 5 years old and he weighs over 100 kilos.”
Watch video below:
- Mother cries out over her two kids who are increasing daily in size (Video)
- ”I nor dey understand my shoe size again” – Ebuka cries out over the size of his feet
- Will Let Y’all Know If It Really Works Out – Don Jazzy Says As He Works On Increasing The Size Of His Manhood
- It Is Hard To Get My Bra Size In The Market – IG Comedian, Ada Ebere Cries Out
- ‘It Is Very Hard To Get My Bra Size In The Market’ – Comedienne, Ada La Pinky Cries Out
- “I Find It Difficult Getting My B r a Size” – B u s t y Social Media Comedian, Ada La Pinky Cries Out
- ”I live on 200 naira daily” – Unemployed man with PhD, two master’s cries out for help
- Minister of Communications, Isa Pantami, calls out NIPOST on twitter for increasing its licensing fees without his approval
- Don’t Let Any Woman Pressure You Over The Size Of Your Manh00d’ – Actress, Kafui Danku To Men
- Kim Kardashian West sells 20% stake of her beauty line to Coty for $200m, increasing the value of her brand to $1billion