Ayanna Williams, an American woman who holds a Guinness World Record for longest nails has finally cut them after 30 years.
She broke the Guinness World Record for the world’s longest fingernails in 2017.
According to Ayanna, she last cut her nails in the 90s before she started growing them to 19 feet long.
She visited the doctors to finally remove the nails over the weekend and revealed that she is cutting them shorter in order to perform some house chores she wasn’t able to do when they were long.
She also revealed that it takes her three to four bottles of nail polish and over 20 hours to do her manicure prior to cutting her nails.
The nails will be placed at the “Believe it or Not” museum in Orlando, Florida.
Ayanna added that she will regrow her nails again to about six inches.
- Where 2021 NYC mayoral candidates send their kids to schoolIn USAApril 17, 2021As co-chair of the mayor’s School Diversity Advisory Group, Maya Wiley advocated to end the city’s Gifted and Talented program, the specialized ...[Read more]
- “Allow me to enjoy myself” – Little boy screams while consuming bottle of alcoholic drink amid cheers (Video)In Viral NewsApril 17, 2021Video footage captures the moment a little boy entertained the audience as he consumed a bottle of alcoholic drink with much ease. In the video, the ...[Read more]
- NYC sees ‘unprecedented’ amount of COVID vaccine availabilityIn USAApril 17, 2021New York City was awash in COVID-19 vaccination opportunities Saturday, a possible turning point in the inoculation campaign where supply may be ...[Read more]
- Dad who wrote scathing letter to Brearley about race focus: ‘Someone had to’In USAApril 17, 2021A father fed up with an elite Manhattan prep school’s heavy-handed focus on race won’t re-enroll his daughter in the fall, accusing the school of ...[Read more]
- Random ‘sucker-punch’ assaults leave frightened NYC residents on edgeIn USAApril 17, 2021An Upper West Side man is cold-cocked in Chelsea. An unhinged stranger throws a roundhouse at a woman outside a subway station on the Upper West ...[Read more]
- New York’s COVID-19 hospitalizations, positivity rate dropsIn USAApril 17, 2021The number of New Yorkers hospitalized with COVID-19 continues to sink, along with the state’s positivity rate, Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced Saturday. ...[Read more]
- Colleagues demand justice in death of pregnant lawyer Adaeze IkpeamaIn Local News, NewsApril 17, 2021Madonna University Alumni Association (MUAA) has expressed shock and remorse over the demise of Adaeze Destiny Ikpeama. The deceased, a member of the ...[Read more]
- FA Cup: Guardiola defends Man City’s team selection after 1-0 defeat to ChelseaIn SportsApril 17, 2021Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, has defended his team selection following a 1-0 defeat to Chelsea in the FA Cup semi-final on Saturday. ...[Read more]
- Police busts teenage robbery gang in LagosIn Local NewsApril 17, 2021Armed men suspected to be killer herdsmen, have butchered a family of four and three other residents of Mbamondu community, Modern Market Council ...[Read more]
- FA Cup: Guardiola gives reasons why Chelsea beat Man City in semi-finalIn SportsApril 17, 2021Alan Shearer and Ashley Cole have hailed Timo Werner’s performance, in Chelsea’s 1-0 win over Manchester City in the FA Cup semi-finals. Werner ...[Read more]