A Nigerian doctor has taken to social media to reveal that there is a higher chance of a man getting the dreaded HIV from his girlfriend than from a sex worker.
According to young man identified on Twitter as Dr Penking, an NGO carried out HIV tests on all the prostitutes in a brothel but didn’t record any positive case.
He stated that it’s because the call girls are careful having realised that their job is risky, so they hardly allow their clients to sleep with them without protection.
Dr Penking said a girlfriend on the other hand usually has unprotected s*x with her man and also does same with other men, which leaves her boyfriend vulnerable to get the deadly virus.
He wrote; “An NGO did HIV test in a brothel yesterday. They didn’t get even one positive. Quite surprisingly, it is more likely for your girlfriend to be HIV positive than it is for a prost!tute. This is because your girlfriend will allow you and two others hit raw. Use condom always.
Name of NGO is [email protected] and they are committed to providing free healthcare to the most vulnerable groups of people in Nigeria and Africa”
- I am not HIV, I am living with HIV – Kenyan communication executive, Doreen Moracha who has been living with HIV for 28 years writes
- I am not HIV, I am living with HIV – Lady who has been living with HIV for 28 years writes
- I am HIV Positive – Lady apologizes to all the men she has slept with as she reveals her HIV status
- NYC homeless man claiming to have HIV spits on, attacks MTA worker, conductor says
- HIV more prevalent among young Nigerian women than men â NACA DG, Gambo Aliyu
- Sex worker who swallowed 101 packages of cocaine to smuggle it into the UK, bags more than four years in jail (hotos)
- HIV Positive man exposes photos of more than 15 ladies that he slept with (Photos)
- HIV Positive Tourist Shares Photos Of More Than 20 Ladies He Slept With In 3 Months
- Doctor Poisons Colleague’s Water with HIV Blood
- Educated sex worker rejoices as she graduates but makes it clear she’s not stopping sex work