British rapper, Ben Chijioke, better known as Ty, has died from Coronavirus at the age of 47.
Benedict Obioma Godwin Chijioke, who is of Nigerian descent, died after he was hospitalized and placed in a medically-induced coma following “complications” surrounding the virus.
His team confirmed his death yesterday.
Since Ty’s death was announced, some superstars have paid tributes on social media.
- Nigerian/British rapper Ben Chijioke, better known as Ty, dies from Coronavirus at the age of 47
- Enugu Assembly member, Chijioke Ugwueze, dies aged 49
- Enugu state House of Assembly member, Chijioke Ugwueze dies aged 49
- British Superbike star, Ben Godfrey dies in tragic crash at the age of 25
- British Superbike star Ben Godfrey dies in a tragic crash at age 25
- Enugu lawmaker, Chijioke Ugwueze, is dead
- BREAKING: Enugu Lawmaker, Chijioke Ugwueze, is dead
- Actress Chioma Chijioke Bags A Brand New Car From Her Hubby
- Enugu Lawmaker, Chijioke Ugwueze is dead; cause of Death revealed
- Chijioke Nneji Debunks Claims Of Eve Esin Using Juju To Ruin His Marriage With Ex-Wife Uche Uganda Lovett