The latest update from the Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC) records 146 additional confirmed covid-19 cases across Nigeria, bringing the total number of confirmed cases to 4,787.
The country’s lockdown protocol has since been eased but a curfew remains between 8pm and 6am.
The latest reported cases revealed 57 more from Lagos, 27 in Kano, 1o in Kwara, 9 in Edo, 8 in Bauchi and 7 in Yobe. Others are 4 in Kebbi and oyo, 3 in Katsina and Niger, 2 each in Plateau, Borno, Sokoto and Benue, and 1 each from Gombe, Enugu, Ebonyi, Ogun, Abuja, and Rivers respectively.
There is however an increase in recovered patients, with 959 patients now discharged, while the numbers of covid-19 fatalities rose to 158 from yesterday’s 150.
A state by state breakdown of cases in states are listed below:
- BREAKING: Nigeria cases jump to 4787 as NCDC confirms 146 new cases
- Nigerias Reacts As Residents Of Ikota Lagos Hold Prayers Over Faulty Transformer (Video)
- Nigerias Reacts As Governor Ganduje Reveals When He Will Sign Death Warrant Of Singer Who Insulted Prophet Mohammed
- Nigeria cases of COVID-19 rises to 8,068, as 229 new cases confirmed
- Kenya’s confirmed COVID-19 cases rises to 1,286
- Ghana Election 2022: When Women Rises,The Country Rises – Prof.Naana Jane
- Neimeth’s share prices rises 79% as H1 profit rises by 938.56%
- COVID-19 cases rises as 409 new cases are recorded in Nigeria
- NCDC confirms 226 new cases of coronavirus as total rises to 6,401
- NCDC announces 182 new cases of coronavirus as toll rises to 8,915