Former United States presidential candidate, Hilary Clinton, has called on President Muhammadu Buhari and the Nigeria Army to stop the murdering of peaceful #EndSARS protesters calling for changes in the police.
It should be recalled that the #EndSARS protesters, who had been holding forward at the Lekki Toll Gate in Lagos, were shot at on Tuesday night, not long after Governor Babjide Sanwo-Olu announced a 24-hour check in time.
Many were hit by shots, others harmed with reports of passings.
Responding to the most recent turn of events, Hilary, the spouse of previous US President Bill Clinton, approached President Buhari and the military to stop the slaughtering of young #EndSARS protesters.
With this, Clinton joins a growing list of foreign stars and other VIPs that have expressed support for the campaign.
Her tweet read: “I’m calling on @mbuhari (President Muhammadu Buhari) and the @hqnigerianarmy (Nigeria Army) to stop killing young #EndSARS protesters.
The reactions have been pouring in, with many thanking her for lending her voice .
- US 2023 Election: Read Hilary Clinton’s advise to Joe Biden on how to beat Donald Trump
- Do not concede to Trump if you lose under any circumstance – Hilary Clinton tells Joe Biden
- #LekkiMassacre: “Stop Violent Crackdown on Peaceful #EndSARS Protesters” – Joe Biden To Buhari
- #ENDSARS: Protesters Savages Billionaire Terry Waya For Telling Them To Leave The Street, Calling Them His Fellow Protesters
- President Muhammadu Buhari Asks EndSARS Protesters To “Come To Negotiation Table”, Details
- #EndSARS protesters wanted to remove me as president – Buhari
- Accommodation of the excesses of the #EndSARS protesters shows President Buhari’s tolerance to Humanrights – Attorney General of Federation, Abubakar Malami
- #EndSARS: Abia Speaker Assures Protesters That President Buhari Is Doing His Best (+Photos)
- Nobody can stop FG from prosecuting EndSARS protesters – Lai Mohammed Declares
- #EndSARS: Stop Wasting Your Time- Police Officer, Sholla Omilade Allegedly Tells Protesters In Lagos