Kelly Clarkson has finally found a buyer for her $6.95 million Tennessee mega-mansion after four years on the market without an offer, The Post has learned.
The home went into contract on April 19, over three months after the “Because of You” singer, 39, slashed the price, property records show.
Spanning seven bedrooms and 11 bathrooms, the estate was initially listed in 2017 for $8.75 million and gradually decreased the longer it stayed on the market. She last cut the price in January by $550,000 from $7.5 million.
The sale closes a dark chapter in Clarkson’s life following her tumultuous breakup.
The 2002 “American Idol” winner first purchased the Hendersonville home, located half an hour from Nashville, in 2012 for $2.86 million. She would marry her now-estranged husband, Brandon Blackstock, a year later, in 2013.
Clarkson filed for divorce last June, citing irreconcilable differences. They share two children together.
The 20,121-square-foot property situated on over four acres of land includes an entryway with a double staircase, a home theater and a wet bar. The grounds include a private dock, a saltwater pool and two spas.
In December, the “Since U Been Gone” singer accused Starstruck Entertainment — specifically Blackstock and his father, Narvel — of fraud and “illegal services.” Narvel had first sued Clarkson, claiming the artist owed the management company $1.4 million from her “Voice” contract and would continue to owe them as long as she appeared on the show. But Clarkson fired back, insisting the Blackstocks were not licensed to act as agents in the state of California, adding that they hid that fact from her while “demanding unconscionable fees.”
Bryan Freedman, attorney for Starstruck Management Group, told Page Six in response: “The labor petition conveniently ignores the fact that Kelly had her own [reps at] licensed talent agency CAA at all times. While Starstruck Management Group provided talent management services on her behalf, it did so at all times that CAA was her agency of record.”
- Kelly Clarkson Recalls Being ‘Very Miserable’ While Filming ‘From Justin to Kelly’
- Michael Jordan’s Bulls-era Illinois mansion still can’t find buyer in 9 years
- US singer, Kelly Clarkson files for divorce from husband after almost seven years of marriage
- Buyer of Jeffery Epstein’s NYC mansion is former Goldman exec
- Buyer of Jeffrey Epstein’s NYC mansion is former Goldman exec
- Mystery buyer snags brand-new $43M Southampton mansion
- Buyer of DJ Khaled’s Florida mansion with massive sneaker room revealed
- Soho ‘party pad’ feds seized from fugitive financier Jho Low finds buyer
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s old Soho loft finds new buyer
- This just in: Rachel Maddow’s $2.3M West Village apartment finds buyer