When you’re Lionel Messi, you don’t just buy a unit — you buy the whole floor.
The 33-year-old forward and captain for FC Barcelona and Argentina’s national team just dropped $7.3 million for an entire floor of a Sunny Isles Beach apartment.
Located on the ninth floor of the luxury condominium, Regalia, the property comes fully furnished, according to the Real Deal.
Property records show Messi and his family closed on the home on April 16.
Comprised of four bedrooms and six baths, a 1,000-bottle wine cooler, and an additional 2,100 square feet of terrace space with panoramic views of the ocean, there are no amenities off limits.
Features at the Regalia building, which has 39 stories in total, include six pools, a spa, cabanas, a fitness center, a yoga studio, a children’s playhouse, a chef’s kitchen, and a champagne bar and wine cellar.
Pegged as a “mansion in the sky in the most unique building in South Florida,” the condo only hosts 39 residences.
In 2019, the soccer star paid $5 million for a unit at Porsche Design Tower, also in Sunny Isles.
Last year, Forbes ranked Messi as the third highest-paid athlete in the world, earning an estimated $105 million in salary, endorsements and winnings.
He wed his longtime girlfriend, Antonela Roccuzzo, in 2017. They share three sons: Thiago, 8, Mateo, 5, and Ciro, 3.
Messi follows a string of celebs who have bought properties in South Florida, which has a housing market that has been heating up since the fall of 2023 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Luxury survival condo that can withstand nuclear attacks comes with a pool, movie theater
- Novak Djokovic scores $6M for Miami Beach condo after French Open victory
- Barcelona: Lionel Messi scores in 4-0 win over Mallorca in La Liga
- Lionel Messi: Barcelona forward scores 700th goal in draw with Atletico Madrid
- Woman originally from Long Island among the 159 missing in Florida condo collapse
- Signs of life buried in Florida condo rubble have ‘dissipated’: rescuer
- Missing NYC woman went to Florida for ‘fresh start’ before condo collapse, friend says
- Messi-less : Lionel Messi has told Barcelona he wants to leave the club immediately
- ‘I love him, how could I go to war with Lionel Messi?’ – La Liga Chief says he’s glad that Messi decided to stay at Barcelona
- Sweet’N Low magnate, Donald Tober, 89, ‘jumps to his death from the 11th floor of his luxury $10 million NYC apartment after struggling with ‘Parkinson disease’