This deluxe penthouse comes with killer bragging rights. Among them, it features the city’s highest private terrace that is currently on the market — 920 feet above street level.
That’s 70 feet higher than Top of the Rock, at Rockefeller Center, which is 850 feet high.
But it comes at a steep cost: $59 million.
The sprawling 10,171-square-foot penthouse spans the full 90th floor of 35 Hudson Yards, where NFL star Rob Gronkowski just bought his own $7 million unit, as we previously reported.
“Just think of the penthouse as coming with its own private Edge,” said a source familiar with the unit, referring to Hudson Yards’ public observation deck, developed by Related.
At 1,131 feet high, the Edge is the highest outdoor observation deck in the Western Hemisphere.
“A cool factoid is that you can see the Atlantic Ocean and Central Park from the terrace, which faces east and south,” the source added.
The high-up abode features five bedrooms, 6½ bathrooms, 14-foot-tall ceilings and its own private elevator — along with the terrace, which spans 454 square feet. The residence opens to an entry foyer with wide oak floors. There’s also a corner great room with views of downtown Manhattan and the World Trade Center, along with a windowed eat-in chef’s kitchen.
A corner main bedroom suite features a wet bar and two bathrooms clad in iceberg quartzite. There’s also a gym, a media room and a laundry room.
The building, designed by David Childs and Skidmore Owings & Merrill, comes with interiors by Tony Ingrao. The residences are on top of the Equinox Hotel. In addition to the Equinox gym, residents have private amenities including their own gym with a stretching/yoga studio, a meditation room, a business center, cocktail lounge and a private dining room with catering services overlooking the Hudson River.
The listing brokers are Sherry Tobak from Related and Corcoran’s Cathy Franklin and Leighton Candler.
- ‘Terrace House Tokyo’ Canceled After Death of Hanna Kimura
- Tommy Lee’s Calabasas compound listed for $4.59M
- Seplat targets more acquisitions as shareholders get $59m dividends
- ‘ER’ actor Anthony Edwards lists Upper East Side penthouse
- “Date in private, love in private, sometimes it is best to keep things private” – Actress, Dayo Amusa writes
- Bette Midler scores buyer for $50 million Manhattan penthouse
- Penthouse sales are sky-high in NYC again: $13.9M to $29.5M
- Tennis star Caroline Wozniacki slams $18.7M on Fisher Island penthouse
- Peloton ‘King’ Cody Rigsby buys penthouse in Williamsburg
- Broadway actor Aaron Tveit sells NYC penthouse for less than he paid