The force is probably already with you if you can afford this house.
Hollywood heavyweight J.J. Abrams, is selling his sprawling Pacific Palisades estate for a whopping $22 million after seven years of calling it home.
Abrams, 54, who wrote and directed “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker,” initially purchased the five-bedroom, seven-bathroom property with his wife, Katie McGrath, in 2014 for $14.47 million.
The purchase was around the time his blockbuster franchise hit began filming. Abrams — already famous for directing movies from the “Star Trek” and “Mission Impossible” universes — directed, produced, and co-wrote the seventh movie in the “Star Wars” franchise. “The Force Awakens” went on to become one of the highest-grossing movies of all time.
The acclaimed creator is also known for his innovative shows, such as “Felicity,” “Alias,” and “Lost,” for which he won two Emmys.
But, now it’s time for Abrams to move on — coincidentally around “Star Wars Day” May 4th. His East Coast-style traditional home hit the market on April 28, property records show.
Spanning 7,396 square-feet, the home includes a sun-drenched game room, and an open cooks’ kitchen that leads into to a family room with a large breakfast space. There’s also another sitting area through french doors to the covered outdoor living room with a fireplace, heaters, a pool and spa, bocce court and carefully designed gardens.
Of the seven bedrooms is an owner’s suite with wrap-around windows that boast ocean and city views. A large terrace with a fireplace, sitting area, separate office and a hotel bath.
On the lower level is a guest bathroom that leads out into a secret garden and fountain.
Other amenities include another office, gym, a wine cellar, bonus room with a separate entrance, workshop, storage room and a three-car garage.
- Why I Quit ‘The Johnsons’ – Spiff Finally Speaks OutIn Nigeria NewsMay 8, 2021ADVERTISEMENT The Johnson is a long-running program that has been aired on Africa Magic since 2012. Some actors in the series include Charles Inojie ...[Read more]
- Here’s An Alleged Reason Why Desmond Elliot Is Being Dragged OnlineIn Nigeria NewsMay 8, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Desmond Elliot has been trending on social media platforms with people blaming for one thing or the other. Desmond Elliot used to be ...[Read more]
- President Buhari’s Former Minister ‘Mama Taraba’ Is DeadIn Nigeria NewsMay 8, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Former Minister of Women Affairs and Social Development, Aisha-Jummai Alhassan fondly called Mama Taraba is dead. She died at 61 in ...[Read more]
- Davido Allegedly Buys Range Rover For His 1-Year Old Son, IfeanyiIn Nigeria NewsMay 8, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Popular Nigerian artist and songwriter Davido has allegedly bought a brand new range for his 1-year old son Ifeanyi a few days after he ...[Read more]
- Please You Are Not Well – Omotola Jalade Reacts After Man Drew A Portrait Of HerIn Nigeria NewsMay 8, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nollywood actress and movie producer Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has reacted sarcastically to a portrait a man drew of her. One of the ...[Read more]
- Here’s the trail of death and destruction allegedly left by members of NYC’s ‘Hoolies’ gangIn USAMay 8, 2021This week’s indictment of 18 reputed gang members not only solved the infamous slaying of a 1-year-old Brooklyn boy, it nailed those responsible for ...[Read more]
- Charter school backer starts PAC to boost Eric Adams’ bid for mayorIn USAMay 8, 2021A major charter school backer is launching a Super PAC to help elect Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams the next mayor of New York City. Jenny ...[Read more]
- NYC family says 12-year-old’s ‘suspicious’ death happened after school attack over $1In USAMay 7, 2021Romy Vilsaint died after losing consciousness at his Flatbush on May 7, 2021. HANDOUT PHOTO/Roodwiny Exantus Police are investigating the death of a ...[Read more]
- Cops say death of 12-year-old NYC boy is ‘suspicious’In USAMay 7, 2021Police are investigating a 12-year-old Brooklyn boy’s death as suspicious. Emergency responders were called to 2920 Cortelyou Road in Flatbush Friday ...[Read more]
- Manhattan Judge says NYC federal lockups are ‘run by morons’In USAMay 7, 2021A senior judge in New York blasted the conditions of two notorious federal jails in the city during a recent sentencing hearing — saying they are run ...[Read more]