The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) on Tuesday confirmed one person dead in a lone accident at Nabardo village on the Jos-Bauchi road.
Confirming the accident, the Bauchi State Sector Commander of the FRSC, Assistant Corp Commander, Yusuf Abdullahi, informed that the accident occurred at about 3:15pm.
The sector commander informed journalists that the crash involved a Volkswagen Galaxy bus with number plate MGU 429 HK and attributed it to over-speeding.
According to Abdullahi, four other passengers, three male adults and one female adult, sustained varying degree of injuries in the accident.
He further disclosed that on being informed of the accident, operatives from its Toro unit promptly moved to the scene for rescue operation.
The victims, according to Abdullahi, were evacuated and taken to Dr Bala Clinic, Magama, for treatment.
- Ten dead, twelve injured in Bauchi auto crash
- Two die, others injured in Bauchi fatal auto crash
- Two die, 2 others injured in Bauchi auto crash
- One dead, seven injured in Ogun lone accident
- Man dead, eight injured in Osun lone accident
- Five dead, four injured in auto crash along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway
- 2 soldiers dead, others injured in auto crash
- Auto crash: Three feared dead, one seriously injured in Delta
- Two dead, seven injured in Ogun auto crash
- Two dead, three injured in auto crash along Ogbomoso in Ilorin