A three-month-old baby met its untimely death when it fell from the first floor of the Garki General Hospital, Abuja.
It was gathered that the ugly incident took place early on Sunday. Information provided by a security guard at the hospital said that the mother of the baby and two others were on their way to the emergency ward when the incident occurred. He said;
“A woman along with two others were on the top floor, rushing to the emergency ward, when the baby she was carrying, slipped from her grip and fell to the ground floor. The baby’s neck got broken in the process and died.”
Dr. Adamu Onu, the Medical Director of the hospital, had refused to give details of what happened when he was contacted. He said;
“An incident happened in the hospital but it is not something I will like to divulge for the patient confidentiality reasons. I cannot go beyond what I am telling you at the moment. I cannot say anything beyond what I have said.”
The Police Public Relations Officer, FCT Command, Anjuguri Manza, claims he has no knowledge of the report, adding that it was likely that it is possible that no report was lodged in any police station.
“I don’t think this case has been reported to the police. Ask the hospital if they reported the matter to the nearest police station,” Manza said.
Newzandar News Tale Tela
- Nigerian man dies after falling off the 9th floor of his apartment in Indonesia while hiding from immigration officers (video)
- Five-month-old baby is crushed to death when man jumps from 17th floor of building and lands on pram
- British tourist plunged to his death and killed a local man on the ground after falling from 7th floor of Marbella hotel in SpainÂ
- #Coronavirus death rate falling in hospitals
- Hiker Dies After Falling Off A Mountain In Abuja (Video)
- Popular Abuja disk jockey, DJ Tunice, dies after falling and hitting his head at his home
- Nigerian lady dies after her boyfriend pushed her from the top floor of a five-storey building
- 16 years old French climber, Luce Douady dies after falling off a cliff
- Three-year-old Girl Dies After Falling Inside A Well In Lagos (PHOTOS)
- 31 Year Old Woman Dies After Falling Into Dam While Posing For Photos