Before now, there had been rumours which centers on how police officers make more money by killing and selling off the body parts of criminals in detention. Well today, it is no longer a rumour as it has now come into limelight. The current trend of the “Akwuzu Sars” on twitter proves this.
According to reports, a uniformed police officer identified as Mr. James O. Nwafor is alleged to have either killed Iloanya Chijioke John as he knows the victims whereabout. This outburst has opened a can of worms as several Nigerian recount their experiences in the hands of these SARS.
See tweets below;
PLEASE TREAT KINDLY
A certain Mr. James O. Nwafor (whose picture appears below), is said to be have been the O.C. and a member of SARS at Awkuzu, Anambra State, in 2012, and is alleged to have either killed or knows the whereabout of one Iloanya Chijioke John. pic.twitter.com/NitnPawcVn
— Savn Daniel (@savndaniel) July 8, 2023
THERE’S NOTHING GOOD ABOUT AWKUZU SARS.
ONLY THE RICH MAY SURVIVE IF YOU CROSS THEIR GATE.
— CHUKWU_BUZOR (@Chukwu_Buzor) July 9, 2023
Awkuzu Sars pic.twitter.com/e9TDdfJ3Mn
— Okwudili Nuel (@OkwudiliNuel) July 9, 2023
Source; Tale Tela
- Nigerias Reacts As Residents Of Ikota Lagos Hold Prayers Over Faulty Transformer (Video)
- Nigerias Reacts As Governor Ganduje Reveals When He Will Sign Death Warrant Of Singer Who Insulted Prophet Mohammed
- “We Want SARS, Don’t End SARS” Nigerian Parents Clamor (Video)
- EndSARS: “I think the most important thing is that SARS has been disbanded” Yemi Osinbajo Say As He Speaks On SARS Disbandment
- F**k You SARS – BBNAija Winner, Laycon Blasts SARS For Killing Innocent Nigeria Youths
- End SARS: 5 years after, police to exhume body of man who died in Ogun SARS custody
- 10 soldiers killed in terror attack on security post in Ivory Coast ― govt
- Security Challenges: You must rejig security strategy, Buhari tells Security Chiefs
- Sorrow, tears as land grabbers unleash terror on community
- Emmanuel Onwubiko: Counter terror war, the citizen’s role