As indicated by Kosi, he realized as time passes by Nigerians do not set their priorities right. He stated gay people are not the cause of every individual problem as he encourage all Nigerians to learn how to channel their anger to the right direction.
Going further, he said the gay act bill is the most stupid bill that Nigeria has ever passed into law.
“Dear Nigerians, gay people are not your problem. Face the government and leave gay people alone! You know, I’ve come to realize with time that we live in a country where we don’t set our priorities straight.
We fight for things that are not-so-important, thereby, leavingcthe important ones lying fallow. Let’s face it. The gay act bill is the most stupid bill Nigeria has ever passed into law.”
See post below;
Source; Tale Tela
- “Dear Nigerians, gay people are not your problem, leave gay people alone” – Man says
- Leave gay people alone. They are not your problem- Nollywood actress, Ameze Imarhiagbe tells anti-LGBTQ Nigerians (Video)
- Leave gay people alone and face your own problems- Actress Ameze Imarhiagbe to Nigerians
- “Leave person husband alone” – Blogger drags actress, Olaitan Sugar over alleged affair with married man
- Dear husbands, your money is for you and your wife but your wife’s money is not for you – Reno Omokri writes
- “Who Is Your Dear?” – Toke Makinwa Wants People To Stop Using Endearing Words For Those Not In Your Circle
- ”It Is Okay To Be Gay” – Angela Eguavoen Voices But Urges Gays To Marry Gay Partners Alone
- “Dear husbands, your money is meant for you and your wife but her money is not for you” – Reno Omokri
- Leave Herdsmen alone, they are not terrorists, whether you like it or not i have spoken – Garba Shehu Says
- Biesloaded features Mohbad, Kabex in debut single ‘Blogger Blogger ‘