An online television station with the name Atiku TV has been launched at a Five Star Bristol Palace Hotel by the Former Vice-President of Nigeria. The aim of this is to propagate his social and political activities.
The Atiku TV was launched by Hajiya Baraka Sani, a former Kano State Commissioner for Agriculture and special adviser to the former President Goodluck Jonathan.
Atiku however, was not in attendance of the launch as he was represented by one of his sons and political allies.
In the speech delivered by Hajiya Sani, the Atiku TV is a new approach that will change the politician’s mode of reaching out to people from analogue to digital.
She explained that the contents for the online TV station will be developed in YouTube and circulated in the cyberspace via WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms. In her words;
“In developed countries, people sit in their homes and watch campaign plans of candidates on the television. You must not carry hundreds of vehicles and begin to move from one village to another, and from house to house.”
The Senior Special Assistant (SSA) to Atiku on Youths and Strategy, Dr. Ahmed Adamu, however denied that the station was launched in order to prepare the grounds for Atiku’s 2023 presidential ambition.
Source; Tale Tela
- Meet Jennifer Abubakar, The Beautiful Igbo Wife Of The Former Nigeria Vice President, Atiku Abubakar
- APC attacks former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar over plans to buy PDP Ticket with money
- Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar denies having any links with arrested suspected fraudster, Hushpuppi
- Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, distances self from Hushpuppi
- Former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar, distances self from Hushpuppi
- 2020 Campaign: Atiku Launches new Online Television
- Former Vice President Abubakar, Distances Self From Hushpuppi (Video)
- Atiku Abubakar Mourns former president of Ghana, Jerry John Rawlings
- President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar remember Yar’Adua 10 years after
- Former Vice President Atiku’s Son Set To Wed Former EFCC Chairman’s Daughter