The Chief Executive Officer of Block Stale, Adekunle Daniel, today Friday 10 July 2022 has launched the first-ever Bitcoin Automated Teller Machine (ATM) in Lagos State.
According to Adekunle who happens to be an indigene of Ikorodu in Lagos state, the invention was part of the desire to eliminate the difficulties usually associated with Bitcoin transactions.
The machine which was launched after a press briefing in Aga area of Ikorodu, Lagos State witnessed the participation of the Chairman, BeepMagnet Dr Gilead Okolonkwo alongside the CEO of Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez as they carried out a test-transaction while others look on.
Source; Tale Tela
- FedPoly makes automated anti-COVID-19 machine
- LASU produces automated solar-powered hand washing station machine
- Video: Watch groundbreaking moment when First Bitcoin ATM was installed in Nigeria
- Breaking: Ikorodu indigene launches first Bitcoin ATM in Africa (Video)
- BBNaija: Biggie Awards Housemates With Patricia Bitcoin Wallets With $500 Worth Of Bitcoin
- Clapping For A Politician That Built Hospital Is The Same As Congratulating ATM Machine – Rudeboy
- Mariah to Oprah: I won’t be ‘treated like an ATM machine with a wig on’
- Gov Ikpeazu inaugurates 7-member board to manage Enyimba automated shoe factory
- Don Jazzy Shows Off The Expensive Automated Curtains Of His New Mansion (VIDEO)
- Singapore testing out automated COVID-19 ‘SwabBot’