LekkiMassacre: Seyi Tinubu’s firm explains reason for switching off billboard

The administration of Loatsad Promomedia Limited has said it turned of the billboard at the Lekki toll gate in respect to the state governor’s curfew demand.

The advert organization is owned by Seyi Tinubu, one of the children of All Progressives Congress tribal leader, Bola Tinubu.

Nigerians had been killed over the choice to kill the board, which they guaranteed was essential for the plot to assault nonconformists at the Lekki toll gate.

Onlookers additionally guaranteed warriors started shooting at #EndSARS nonconformists after the board was turned off on Tuesday night.

In any case, Loatsad Promomedia, in an announcement on its Instagram handle, said it had no ulterior thought process in the activity.

The company said, “When the ‘EndSars and ‘say no to police brutality’ protests started from day one, we wholly supported the movement and used all our platforms to promote the messages (I believe the promoters can verify this information) as we believed in the cause.

“On Tuesday, when the curfew was announced we heeded the governor’s warnings and didn’t want our staff in any danger, hence by 3pm our staff had been ordered to leave the site and the board was switched off based on the governor’s curfew request.

“We had no idea what was going to happen and we feel the same anguish, pain and shock at the events that unfolded and our hearts and prayers go out to the victims and families of this ungodly act.”

The company said it believed in the #EndSARS movement, adding that it was the start of the change needed to move the country forward.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


  −  9  =  1