A former Governor of Anambra State, Chukwuemeka Ezeife, on Thursday, said that zoning the 2023 presidency to the Igbo people would lift Nigeria.
Ezeife said this in Abuja at a public presentation of two books titled “Good Governance – Instrument for Transformation of a Nation” and “On the Sands of Time’’ written Dr Joel Oruche, a veteran journalist and Deputy-Director, Federal Ministry of Information, Newzandar News reports.
According to him, it is only the Igbo people who do not understand that God in heaven has already approved Igbo presidency 2023.
He added that Igbo president had been endorsed by other religions and regions, adding that he was in a good position to say so because he had contact with the stakeholders.
“We thank the Northerners, Westerners, South-South people and the Middle belt especially who have understood our quest for justice,” Ezeife said.
“Apart from our quest to lift Nigeria, the Igbo president will also cause explosive developmental discoveries in Nigeria.
“So, others should be begging us to come and be president, not this misunderstanding they are having in Nigeria.’’
- God Wants Igbo To Be President In 2023 – Dr Ezeife
- Buhari’s Administration Pushing South-East Out of Nigeria – Former Governor Ezeife
- Nigeria Will Break Up If North Produces President In 2023 – Ezeife Warns
- Igbos, Yoruba Struggle to serve the Fulani tribe caused the Failure of Nigeria – Ezeife Says
- Why Many People Want Nigeria To Breakup — Ezeife
- “Ibos Do Not Have The Tradition Of Shedding Blood Or Burning Down Things” – Former Anambra State Governor Chukwuemeka Ezeife
- IPOB/ESN not behind attacks in South-East, Igbos don’t shed blood – Ezeife
- South-East Govs should send back Almajiris imported to East ― Ezeife
- South East Govs Should Send Back Almajirai Imported To East — Ezeife
- We Don’t Want Igbo Presidency, We Want Division Of Nigeria – Igbo Youths Tells Ohaneze